Friendly Chameleon Caught on Camera!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I took this video of Amy being her beautiful, friendly self. She was sat on top of her scefflera until I opened the door of her cage. This video captures what she does when she sees my hand. It's not the best quality, but you can see that she willingly comes down from her plant to come out with me! :D

LIES AND PROPAGANDA!!

Just kidding Tiff! That is too cool. You are a very lucky Chamelemum.

Very nice! Just like Thaxter, except Thaxter often is happy to stop halfway, with only his front feet on board. I tell him half a lizard doesn't do me any good, but he doesn't listen. (Or hear. Or understand English.)

Gosh you are sooooo lucky Tiff!i would pay to have Trixxi do that for me!it just goes to show how all your Patience and hard work with her has paid off!

Thanks everyone! Amy really is a special little cham! She is now just like my precious Lily used to be! I never dreamed that another cham would ever be like her, but Amy has proved me wrong! I really don't know what it is that I do - maybe I just got lucky again?! She just gets heaps of love and respect plus food, heat/light and water just as she should have. :D

thats so sweet!! amy is adorable and she reminds me of my first chameleon which would climb out for me too. hopefully my current cham will eventually do the same :)

you might be extremely lucky to have had two friendly chams but its probably you being an excellent mum!

hi Tiff,

that must be Splat's niece, because Splat is the same way.
he will come running out of the cage the moment you open the door.
it's like he wants to be held and play outside. :p

let me tell you more of the story of what happened today when I got laurie...

15 mins before Splat's cage lights came on, Laurie showed up.
I never turn on all the lights in my living room before that happens, but today I had to.
Splat woke up and was watching me open the box and take her out.
while he didn't move, he must have watched me hold her and take photos of her.
that must have mad him jealous because once I came back from putting her in the cage and he saw me, he ran right to the door, climbed on to it, and stayed right at the top of it by where it opens waiting for me to open the door...the lights didn't even come on yet! :eek:
I'm telling you, he's crazy. since when do you hear of a chameleon begging to come out besides ours?

Harry

hi Tiff,

that must be Splat's niece, because Splat is the same way.
he will come running out of the cage the moment you open the door.
it's like he wants to be held and play outside. :p

let me tell you more of the story of what happened today when I got laurie...

15 mins before Splat's cage lights came on, Laurie showed up.
I never turn on all the lights in my living room before that happens, but today I had to.
Splat woke up and was watching me open the box and take her out.
while he didn't move, he must have watched me hold her and take photos of her.
that must have mad him jealous because once I came back from putting her in the cage and he saw me, he ran right to the door, climbed on to it, and stayed right at the top of it by where it opens waiting for me to open the door...the lights didn't even come on yet! :eek:
I'm telling you, he's crazy. since when do you hear of a chameleon begging to come out besides ours?

Harry

Splat sounds absolutely gorgeous! Just like Amy! It must be something about us I reckon - can't put my finger on it though - it must be something we do or don't do that makes all the difference. If only I could work out exactly what 'it' is I would be rich, lol! 'Friendly' chams are the best!:D

SHe's HUGE! Or you're small.

I don't think I've ever seen a female veiled that big, unless it's just the angle.

My female veiled was the exact same way.

Very cute Tiff, you are the chameleon whisper...;)

-Jay

Nuts! I've been rumbled! :eek: :D Jay, I told you not to tell anyone! ROFL!:D:D

SHe's HUGE! Or you're small.

I don't think I've ever seen a female veiled that big, unless it's just the angle.

My female veiled was the exact same way.

I think it's more to do with the camera angle - I think she's still quite small. She's nowhere near as big as Lily was! She's due for another weigh and measure, so I'll let you know!:D

Here is what I want to see, open the door put a stick out and see if she goes on that, No trying to be rude, but I am sure it has nothing to do with you. Just a veiled that wants to roam the world.

Back
Top Bottom