Freaky Friday

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
So funny story. My mom was at my house watching my kiddo and animals while I was at work and I get a panic text from her that she didn't my baby Bilbo was doing well. He was really wobbly and didn't look good.

*enter panic mode here*

I ask her to send me pics, tell me the temps and humidity etc etc. All looks fine. Turns out my baby is shedding, so I let her know. She tells me "but he is so wobbly like he is going to fall". So I ask for videos but he looks just fine in the videos and isn't moving when she records him. I instruct her to keep a close eye on him and refill his dripper for water in case he is dehydrated

I rush home from work.....freaking out the whole time that my precious boy is sick.

No, turns out he was just doing the leaf walk.... Here is the video so you can see :)

Happy Friday everyone 🤣 🤣 🤣

Some people have never seen the chameleon leaf walk and don't understand it. The things our chams put us through for their entertainment. Great story

So funny story. My mom was at my house watching my kiddo and animals while I was at work and I get a panic text from her that she didn't my baby Bilbo was doing well. He was really wobbly and didn't look good.

*enter panic mode here*

I ask her to send me pics, tell me the temps and humidity etc etc. All looks fine. Turns out my baby is shedding, so I let her know. She tells me "but he is so wobbly like he is going to fall". So I ask for videos but he looks just fine in the videos and isn't moving when she records him. I instruct her to keep a close eye on him and refill his dripper for water in case he is dehydrated

I rush home from work.....freaking out the whole time that my precious boy is sick.

No, turns out he was just doing the leaf walk.... Here is the video so you can see :)

Happy Friday everyone 🤣 🤣 🤣
He’s just the cutest 🥰

Oh man it’s a funny story now but I am not kidding you my whole drive home. I was nearly in tears because I was so worried about him.
I bet! It gut wrenching because things can go so bad so fast with these guys. Especially little ones.

Back
Top Bottom