Four Horned Chameleon

ashton0845

Avid Member
Does anybody know where I can purchase a four horned chameleon? I have been looking for months with no luck. I'm hoping someone on here breeds them or knows someone who does. Thanks!

Backwaterreptiles, though ive heard horrible things about them.. I wouldnt buy anything from them, but they do have a 100% live arrival guarantee and a 7 day extended guarantee.

I actually purchased a Veiled Chameleon from them years ago and she was sickly. I definitely won't purchase another chameleon from them.

I actually purchased a Veiled Chameleon from them years ago and she was sickly. I definitely won't purchase another chameleon from them.
Yep, sounds like all the other reviews ive heard, i was gonna buy a bts from them, but changed my mind after reading the reviews...

Good decision. Before I bought her I read some of the negative reviews but decided to give then a try anyways....big mistake.

Also try bobcochran also a forums member he breeds Quads
Does anybody know where I can purchase a four horned chameleon? I have been looking for months with no luck. I'm hoping someone on here breeds them or knows someone who does. Thanks!
I've got a few amazing Panthers from him ,send him a PM he may 1 or more for sale, he is also a good guy and would highly recommend
Good luck
Dave

I have had good luck with Sam at Backwater Reptiles too. I have known Sam for a while and I have seen and can say he has a great facilities. Even though his place is not done growing.

Ponders and Jajaeanpierre both have captive bred Trioceros quadricornis spp. Ponders "Tylene" mostly breeds Trioceros quadricornis quadricornis. While Janet mostly breeds Trioceros quadricornis gracilors. You can choose!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
I have had good luck with Sam at Backwater Reptiles too. I have known Sam for a while and I have seen and can say he has a great facilities. Even though his place is not done growing.

Ponders and Jajaeanpierre both have captive bred Trioceros quadricornis spp. Ponders "Tylene" mostly breeds Trioceros quadricornis quadricornis. While Janet mostly breeds Trioceros quadricornis gracilors. You can pick!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Lauri ,former moderator may also have some

@ashton0845 I have both quad quads (T.q.quadricornis) and graciliors (T.q.gracilior) babies available at the moment. Both are "Four Horned Chameleons" with quads being the nominate and graciliors being the subspecies. The two species are similar but different. Quads are a little bulkier with shorter, thinker horns, a slightly higher dorsal crest and sail fin. They are also not as brightly colored. Graciliors have longer, thinner horns, have colored cheek (yellows, orange, blue) patches, are more brightly colored and have red claws. Below are some pictures to show you the differences. The last picture is a picture of the red claws of a gracilior in the wild taken by @Chris Anderson.

Quad:
20170317_163159.jpg

Graciliors:
20170307_085312.jpg

20160306_191248.jpg

Quad:
14915215_10154716237973464_7822520648660098543_n.jpg

Graciliors:
20170307_085151.jpg

20170305_142742.jpg

20170130_155632.jpg

The photo below was taken by Chris Anderson.
5520486348_b8122c0487_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom