FL CHAMS MUST READ

yea I haven't found a single bad review about them. Check on you tube there are even a few unboxing videos from them and everything I have seen so far has been extremely healthy so the husbandry has got to be top notch!

I have had very good experience with FL Chams as well and have recommended them to a few friends. Very happy with the ambilobe I received. Don't think you can go wrong with any of the site sponsors I've bought Chams from many of them with no issues.

I got my baby boy, a veiled cham, from them 2 yrs ago next week. When he arrived, in Oregon the day after being sent out, he was 2 1/2 months old, 3 1/2" long & weighed in at 4 grams, tiny but healthy as could be. He turned 2yrs old last month, he's now 21 1/2" long & 285 grams - roughly, its hard to keep him on the scale. Still never had any issues with him. And he is a spectacular chameleon in every way. Healthy, beautiful and sweet as can be. Love him more than I ever would have imagined loving a reptile. I would absolutely order from them again.

I just ordered from them and no one will reply to any messages phone calls or anything I have no idea what’s going on
I had the same problem, he did finally reply after I emailed, texted and called numerous times. I did receive my order and got my Cham today, he is beautiful and healthy, but I must say I was extremely disappointed in the lack of communication throughout the whole process, I sent several messages with questions about my chams specific age and what size crickets he was eating etc. and received no reply, when Mike did reply it was only one or two word answers and never addressed any of my questions. He did call me and say he was super busy but I feel that is a poor excuse after all the glowing reviews I read. I will more than likely not recommend them. Sorry you seem to be having the same issue.

I had the same problem, he did finally reply after I emailed, texted and called numerous times. I did receive my order and got my Cham today, he is beautiful and healthy, but I must say I was extremely disappointed in the lack of communication throughout the whole process, I sent several messages with questions about my chams specific age and what size crickets he was eating etc. and received no reply, when Mike did reply it was only one or two word answers and never addressed any of my questions. He did call me and say he was super busy but I feel that is a poor excuse after all the glowing reviews I read. I will more than likely not recommend them. Sorry you seem to be having the same issue.
Well hopefully I get why I ordered haha I read such amazing reviews! I have ordered from backwater reptiles and it’s unfortunate that all their reptiles are sick and or die it seems like but they communicate very well. I’m happy to know I’m not alone haha as long as I get my chameleon!!

Hey guys I just wanted to say if anyone is looking to get a Chameleon I would HIGHLY recommend going with FL CHAMS! They have done a truly amazing job dealing with my order in a prompt professional way! So if your thinking about it DONT WORY you wont regret it! Thanks again to everyone at FL CHAMS! YOU ROCK!
-Aaron
Yeah...my Godrick came from FLChams too. The only thing I wish is that they gave hatch date ranges. My boy is from the Newton bloodline, but that's all I know about him. Mike is very helpful and super nice. :)

I got my veiled from them over 2 years ago. took almost a week for him to ship my chameleon but he answered my emails within 2 days. Healthy chameleon arrived safely so no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom