Finally an introduction and pic

panther67

Established Member
This one of my newest males, "lucky Luciano" We just call him Lucky.

First pic is at 2.75 months and the second is at 3.5 months.
Both pics taken with Iphone.

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 201
that is some beautiful coloration for 3.5 months! I can't wait to see what he looks like as he matures!

Is he fired up in those pics?

He is like that all they time. These were taken a few minutes after he was trying to attack...lol

What locale is he? He's pretty!

Thank you. He is a blue bar ambilobe

that is some beautiful coloration for 3.5 months! I can't wait to see what he looks like as he matures!

Thank you carol... He is startin to come in strong.

Please don't tell me that, he is ur sunfire boy!

He is... A month ago he had some reds but mostly green. Lately they started coming in strong.

[/QUOTE]He is... A month ago he had some reds but mostly green. Lately they started coming in strong.[/QUOTE]

howww???? Haha mine is still like black/brown with little red and tons of blue! :( haha

Haha... Just wait, I have had some late bloomers that took off with their colors. I'll bet your guys is gonna explode in the next month or 2.

Man I need to buy a nice camera...

You'll see... Funny, I correct myself from my previous reply. He is not a late bloomer as he is not quite 4 months yet. It will be fun to see how they all turn out.

Just found a plug in this little guys cage!!?! Haven't seen that in one this young before. Put him on the scale this am... 37 grams

Anyone else ever seen a plug from a guy just under 4 months?

Back
Top Bottom