Feeder Insects & Supplies: $5 Mix and Match!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick barta

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Every item is $5.00, for every 5 items you purchase, you get to pick a 6th item free! An example for a baby chameleon would be:

10 Kenyan Roaches - $5
100 Small Super Worms - $5
100 Blue Bottle Fly Spikes - $5
¼ Pound of Cricket Crack - $5
1 Gallon of Water Crystals - $5

6 Sticky Card - FREE

If you order 10 items, you get 2 free items in feeders/supplies, your choice! If you want 200 Super Worms, that would count as 2 items selected. You can mix and match feeders and supplies for the free 6th item.

Do you have to order a minimum of 5 items? No, order what you want, and you can add items from my other ads “Gut Loads and Insect supplies” and “Feeder Insects” to save on shipping.

Process

1. Communicate through email at [email protected].
2. Pay Pal is the only form of payment.
3. If I am out of stock on an item, we will email you for a replacement item.
4. USPS Priority mail is the shipping carrier we use, email notification for tracking will come from USPS.
5. To have the Live Arrival Guarantee, you must request to have me ship your order to be “Held at the post office.” That means you will have to pick it up; I will also need your phone number to put on the box, as some postal centers will call you when the package has arrived. Live arrival guarantee is for the cost of the insects, not the shipping.
6. Once we receive your order request, we will send your shipping costs. Our shipping costs will include whatever is needed for the temperatures; heat packs, cold packs, insulated boxes, and the USPS shipping costs. If the order fits in a 12x12x12 box, shipping rarely exceeds $25.
7. If you have questions, email me at [email protected].
8. If you need care sheets, request them by email.

200 Superworms

100 Blue Bottle Fly Larvae (spikes)

8 Hornworms/food cup

10 Super Worm Beetles

20 Green Banana Roach Nymphs

10 Kenyan Roaches

10 large Dubia Roaches ¾” +
OR
20 Medium Dubia Roaches ½” +
OR

25 Small Dubia Roaches less than ½”

10 Large Orange Head Roaches

Chinese Mantis Ooth

¼ Pound of Cricket Crack

¼ Pound of Bug Buffet

¼ Pound of Super Chow

Super Chow is for Super Worms and Mealworms; it is slightly courser than Cricket Crack.​

1 Pound of Roach Bedding Chow

Roach Bedding Chow is comprised of fine-ground alfalfa and partially ground non-medicated poultry feed. I use it as a 1-inch edible substrate in my dry species of roaches; Small roaches will burrow into it, and have dinner! It is 1/3 of the cost of Cricket Crack and Bug Buffet, and is an inexpensive way to feed large colonies.​

1 Gallon Size of Water Crystals

10 Egg Crates

6 Sticky Cards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom