Faly Keeper?

Last time I saw a captive hatched Nosy Faly like that offered for sale it was a little older and flawlesss and went for $1000. No kidding. And it was a very good investment for a breeder to make. But I don't know if it was purchased for a breeder or pet. We were neither the buyer or seller but I remember observing the transaction online. The seller was one of the big names, maybe Vince at Screameleons?

There you have it. Sandy will be my broker.

WOW. I know I don't know a lot compared to you all, and I will probably be stoned for saying this, but I don't really understand why people think Falys are so outstanding. Well, I mean until I saw this guy. Don't get me wrong, I think Falys are pretty but even if I had unlimited funds, a Faly would not be on my list of chameleons to buy. But if THIS is what people envision when they think of a Faly.....it is starting to make sense. I love all the white.

Please don't hate me everyone for saying I'm not in love with Falys. This could be a turning point for me:D

WOW. I know I don't know a lot compared to you all, and I will probably be stoned for saying this, but I don't really understand why people think Falys are so outstanding. Well, I mean until I saw this guy. Don't get me wrong, I think Falys are pretty but even if I had unlimited funds, a Faly would not be on my list of chameleons to buy. But if THIS is what people envision when they think of a Faly.....it is starting to make sense. I love all the white.

Please don't hate me everyone for saying I'm not in love with Falys. This could be a turning point for me:D

Everyone has an opinion on what they like and that's fine.
This may surprise everyone but Faly's are not at the top of the list for me.
There are so many color options, everyone can usually find something they like. They are like ice cream flavors. Thank you for the compliments!

GOD DAM*$# CHUCK!!!! I'll trade you 3 Rollie Fingers rookie cards and a pack of Hubba Bubba. Come on...That's a deal!!!

My boy is showing a lot of white with his blue bars as well, but he isn't as dark in his blue yet as the one you posted...he has shed once since I got him.

Back
Top Bottom