Fabulous Red Gracilior Claws

jajeanpierre

Chameleon Enthusiast
I don't know if it is my computer monitor or data lost between my phone emailing pictures to my email account but my photos, especially of the red gracilior claws, never show the richness of the colors. His nails are dark, dark blood red the whole length of the living part of the nail. If they were rubies, they would be called "pigeon blood" colored. His nails really are stunning. Let me know if this picture shows up as dark blood red on your computer screen or if they look pink. In real life and when I view this picture on the phone, there is no pink at all to his nails. Even his body and head color appears faded and over exposed.

20160729_164008.jpg

20160729_164125.jpg

20160626_113340.jpg

I love the look of there feet so different from other chameleons and I love the color contrast from green with the red

The green scales look fabulous but the claws do show up a little on the pink to dark pink side. Kind of a translucent pink. Not quite the dark or rich ruby red that you described. Sorry. Maybe one of the photographers on here can help you set the camera to get a more true image.

I just checked on my phone. It does show up a little more reddish on my phone compared to on my MacBook Air. So on my MBA it is a darkish pink and on my phone it is a light red. Maybe the difference is in our settings or maybe we also see differently.

Either way, I am jealous. lol

I just checked on my phone. It does show up a little more reddish on my phone compared to on my MacBook Air. So on my MBA it is a darkish pink and on my phone it is a light red. Maybe the difference is in our settings or maybe we also see differently.

Either way, I am jealous. lol

Thanks. I was wondering if it was just my computer monitor. In real life, there is no pink or light red just dark blood red. It must be a loss of data when the phone puts it in an email.

I really wish I could get a photo on here so you can see just how fabulous they look, because the difference between what his nails look like and what I post is huge.

I see now, though my macbook air's display tends to have a less rich display, his nails are definitely lighter than the ruby.

Did you use flash when you took the picture? If yes, try using no flash. On solid objects flash is often fine but on something that is somewhat translucent or no totally solid, it can take away the true colours to the naked eye.

Back
Top Bottom