extremley friendly chameleon?

coreyflowers1

i have a nosy be male from jim at chameleon company over in florida and this lizard is the friendliest thing you have ever seen.if i come within four foot of his cage he literally comes running down his branches to get to me.im glad that he is so friendly but im just curious if that happens alot or did i get lucky?

both of mine are super sweet and I can handle them all the time and they never hiss, flare, gape..they are as nice as can be. The one I got as a baby and the other one I got as adult.

I have 5 Jacksons, 1 male 4 females, and they are all freindly, 1 female will his and gape once in a while but its all show...

i have a nosy be male from jim at chameleon company over in florida and this lizard is the friendliest thing you have ever seen.if i come within four foot of his cage he literally comes running down his branches to get to me.im glad that he is so friendly but im just curious if that happens alot or did i get lucky?

I have a panther morph cross, and he's really friendly too! since I started him free ranged part time, he's been coming to the front of his cage to get out, and if I open it, he comes out right onto my hand and crawls up to my shoulder:p

Wow! I was going to make a thread on this today! Lol yes I have one super friendly veiled she does the same thing yours does by running to me. I bowl feed her and take her out everyday for an hour or so. ... It's lucky to get them, but I sometimes think its based on how the breeders/ sellers/ stores treat them in the first months :) good parents good kids IMO ill post a picture of my penny when I get home. She's so cute! Good luck with yours and let's see pic of everyone's friendly chams!!! ;)

I have a guy from the Cham Co as well who is a sweetheart. And a female panther that is just as friendly. I've had some very mean panthers though, who even after lots of time spent working with them only learned to tolerate me a little, so temperament plays a big part in it I think.

Back
Top Bottom