Exia; High Yellow Veiled sired by Azog (Kammer)

pohchunyee

Avid Member
Here is a few pictures of Exia; sired by Azog (Kammerflage)

These 2 pictures showing him when he is calm::)

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

These 2 pictures showing him when he fired-up::D

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

i like the blue spots in his stripes its different from the typical green. the spot between the first and second stripes is different too. cant wait to see him in a year.

Last edited:
his eyes look sunken in to me too... and the faded look on his head is a bit worrisome, tho may be attributed to de-hydration.
His body coloration is pretty tho. Try showering him, or just heavily misting for the next several days, and work on keeping him hydrated.

It might be the angle of the picture taken.....the picture was take placing the camera slightly lower than parallel. But, I will shower him to see if he will looks better.

Last edited:
I am sure this cham is in excellent health.
That bit of "sunkenness" around the eye has a lot to do with age and how fast this boy is growing. The coloring of the head is fine....he looks to be getting to the point when those successive head-sheds will be starting.
Nice looking cham Poh....looks a lot like Kitty!

-Brad

As you know all veilds and panthers can both "pull" their eyes in
as well as telescope them outwards, depending upon their needs and desires.
So the determination of it's being thirsty or dehydrated
can't be based entirely upon where their eyes sit.

I've found that the condition of their skin in combination with other body signs
to be the best way to determine if they require water or not. ymmv

Poh, your little guy looks awesome. Great pattern, and I like that perfect little "eye" formation in the center of his torso.

We've had male chams pull their eyes in when they see a camera pointing at them. Then we end up getting a photo that we're hesitant to post :eek: , cause it can be so awkward to say the old "he doesn't normally look like this" or "this photo doesn't do him justice". Our one male veiled cham has that same high yellow coloring when he is excited, and he also happens to have the "flatter" eyes. Unlike our other male veiled who is a standard green on green with somewhat bulging eyes. Both are healthy and energetic and good drinkers.

As you know all veilds and panthers can both "pull" their eyes in
as well as telescope them outwards, depending upon their needs and desires.
So the determination of it's being thirsty or dehydrated
can't be based entirely upon where their eyes sit.

I've found that the condition of their skin in combination with other body signs
to be the best way to determine if they require water or not. ymmv

Last edited:
I was trying to figure out who he reminded me of, and it finally hit me, he kinda looks like he could be in Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. The eyes make him look like Jack. ;)

Back
Top Bottom