Enjoying The NV Sun....Skittles Spots A Girl...Pic Heavy

ChrisnLisa

We took a few members of our crew outside today for some sun, so we thought we would share a few pics.

This is Bethesda looking cute, and three days after laying eggs

DSC_1866.jpg

DSC_1842.jpg

Priscilla being as prissy as ever! You can't seeeeeee me!

croppedDSC_1887.jpg

Sam who looks like he is about to karate chop me for getting near his tree

DSC_1929.jpg

Loza Manga aka Captain Grump-Ass

DSC_1834.jpg

DSC_1835.jpg

DSC_1841.jpg

This is Skittles. He was perfectly content relaxing in the sun until he saw the two girls across the yard. You can see the progression of pics as he tries to take of to go meet them.

Enjoying a cool mist

DSC_1944.jpg

Who is over there? Are those....GIRLS!!!

DSC_1922.jpg

Making a run for it

DSC_1843.jpg

croppedDSC_1855.jpg

DSC_1856.jpg

Hey put me down!!! I wanted to introduce myself!

croppedDSC_1868.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Nice color on all of them. I see you have to wear a glove for one of them, I have a mean faly that I wont put my fingers anywhere near his mouth he got me once very fast.

Kevin- Hah, Sam is only 8 months or so, I'm sure she'll like him even more in a few months when he has more color.

man some of these pictures just look like you pulled them into photoshop... you got some amazing boys and a lovely lady.

Gorgeous Group!

I must say... Some Veileds I can understand... But that is the first Panther glove I have seen. I've been bit by panthers medicating before... Really not that bad... Barely broke the skin.;) Kidding Ya.

Really though... Outstanding group! Like was said... The color in this thread is crazy! Thanks for the eye candy!

~Joe

Thanks guys!!!! It's taken us a lot of time to establish our breeding group. We have been pretty picky about who we purchase. Glad you all think the hard work paid off :D

I'm glad you like the colors too...I'm always disappointed how the colors never turn out quite as nice as seeing them in person, but I guess you guys get the general idea.

Back
Top Bottom