Eggs hatching soon?

HUBSonDUBS

Established Member
I had 21 eggs and now down to 16 and possibly 15 (one is a yellow shade and not as big as others). Today the eggs are 6 months and 3 days old. The are a LOT bigger than they were when they were laid, my question is the shells on some are not cracking but something. The have lines in them now and some have hundreds of little cracks in them even to the point where some of the outer shell has come off and there is that thin membrane. Does this mean they are coming close to hatching or something else like humidity? Im worried because in the last 3 months Ive lost 3 eggs but so far the other eggs look awesome. So does the cracking of the outer shell part of the egg mean they are almost there or that something is wrong with the humidity. Also when I squeeze my vermiculite it does not drip water but is moist enough to clump together and I have condensation on the roof of my Tupperware. Thanks

P.S. They are panther eggs so I dont know if 6 months is too early or not for them to be hatching. Temps are around 75 deg.

Back
Top Bottom