E3 is right around the corner!!!!

allencg101

And i know that there are quit a few fellow gamers on here and i want to know what you guys and gals are looking foward to seeing starting monday here is a list of games im hoping to see and game trailers too. with the new consoles out and i love both, here is my list of what im hoping to see!!!

Left 4 Dead 3-rumor has it they are making a new one and i hope to see a bit of it

Dead Space 4- i know its still in development but i heard the original company is making the new one. i still play all three and i think the graphics are amazing and I can't wait to see it on next gen

Unreal Tournament- i know this will get the old pc games excited as it has for me it is time they take back the crown for fps!!!

DOOM 4-ive always been a fan and so pumped to get this preordered

Halo 2- 343 remake and i know they are making halo 5 but rumor has it they are redoing the earlier ones again and going to put them out in one whole package. im super jersey shore pumped for this

StarCraft 2 legacy of the void- i can't wait to see what the terrans power is like when unleashed

Gears of War 4- im eager to see what the company that took it over can do with this. seeing that gears of war judgement was a huge let down hopefully they can make up for it!!!

Quake 4- i've been a huge fan of the series and hope the company gets together and make a new one for this

TitanFall 2- Im not gonna lie i am addicted to the first one and believe sony made a big mistake wanting this on vita and lost it. it is a fun and face paced game and i can't wait to see the trailer for the next one

H Hour-ive been a fan of socom and can't wait to see this bad boy!!!!

Uncharted- some of the best graphics thats still out can't wait to see how they do on next gen.

Back
Top Bottom