DUBIAS Available again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponders

Chameleon Enthusiast
Stop using those stinky and noisy crickets!
I have extra dubias for sale.
$15.00 for 75+ small plus S&H of $7.50
$20.00 for 75+ mixed (small med and lg nymphs) plus S&H of $7.50

Get your colony started faster: get a pair of adults for $2.50 extra

PM me or I take paypal or emails at [email protected]
I'll ship priority mail, pending favorable weather in your area.
Thanks

Damn if my wife would let me get roaches I would be all over this :( Living in a apartment sucks too cause no garage where I could put them. Give me some good input on how to get her to let me have them lol. All I can think of is crickets are loud and they stink!

Last edited:
I've never tried roaches before. Do you have a care sheet/breeding sheet or can you direct me as to where I can read up on these?
Thanks
Bryan

I read that they have 2x's the amount of nutrition as crickets. I just got my shipment of nymphs (man they are tiny!). Havent tried to feed them yet.

EDit: My dubias are from Georgia Bugs, not from OP. Didnt want OP getting confused.:)

Last edited:
If this is true, I should start a colony for my pygmy.
Hows Dubias breeding rate/amount compare to cricket

I read that they have 2x's the amount of nutrition as crickets. I just got my shipment of nymphs (man they are tiny!). Havent tried to feed them yet.

EDit: My dubias are from Georgia Bugs, not from OP. Didnt want OP getting confused.:)

I think dubia nymphs might be too big for pygmies unless you use the brand new ones and the grow pretty fast. Plus you would need to cup feed or they would just hide in the terrarium and come out only at night.

I think dubia nymphs might be too big for pygmies unless you use the brand new ones and the grow pretty fast. Plus you would need to cup feed or they would just hide in the terrarium and come out only at night.

Ponders I bought a 6 gallon tank at petco for $6!!! it was on sale this setup good for them? (no heat pad yet) will be picking one up online. Petco wanted $23 for a 3 x 5 heat pad :(

b234c79831.jpg

Tim,
That looks perfect. Have Kevin get you a heating pad at LLL this weekend for you. I wrapped paper bag around my tank since they like it dark or you can paint it black too. I can see them in there enjoying the tubes (like little surfers)

Tim,
That looks perfect. Have Kevin get you a heating pad at LLL this weekend for you. I wrapped paper bag around my tank since they like it dark or you can paint it black too. I can see them in there enjoying the tubes (like little surfers)

Yep I'm going to wrap it up tomorrow :) Kinda late tonight and they are in the dark right now.

From past experience of Dubais I found they would head to the lowest point and then if possible burrow. I gave up using them because nothing could find them!

Don't use a substrate and use paper towel rolls. Then you can just shake them out into a cup and pick out what you want to feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom