Dubia Roach Males

Some of my male roaches are pretty damn big ... like Shaq roaches. I guess if my chameleon isn't afraid of it, it'll make a pretty epic dinner.

Its still going into your chameleon, just via a different route ;) Not hard to crush their heads. But I understand not liking killing things - took me a long while to get over that. Maybe selling the extras off cheap to people with spiders, lizards etc in your area is the better plan :)

I would rather sell them being completely honest. I have a soft spot for certain things, and oddly enough roaches, beetles, etc, that aren't pests, are one of them.

They could handle them .... IF .... They're not scared of them:rolleyes:
I would try it.

-Brad

Many of our adult chams really light up when they get the occasional adult male dubia. I only offer them to Veileds (who don't seem to be afraid of anything but hornworms :rolleyes:) our largest Panthers, and the Meller's. It's sort of a quality of life enrichment thing.

Well there is this guy (i think its a guy) who lives right by me who sells 100 adult males for 13.99. So yea your not going to make lots of money.
just dont release them into the wild.
buyroaches.com

Back
Top Bottom