DR GONZO baby thread

Are you going to the meeting tomorrow? I am brining one that is a little bigger than yours. You can see how he looks.

i was hoping to doesnt look good but ill try i have surgery on fri an have a lastminute dr app to talk bout the 3 mri's. ill try harder now ya bringin his brother i wnna see...

Here's Oscar Zeta, one of Dr. Gonzo's males. The female was too shy, so I couldn't get a pic of her today.

Attachments

• Oscar Zeta.jpg
    Oscar Zeta.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Oscar Zeta 2.jpg
    Oscar Zeta 2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 222
They look great.. had my guy for almost 3 weeks now, waiting for first shed, I can see some nice blues under there.

They look great.. had my guy for almost 3 weeks now, waiting for first shed, I can see some nice blues under there.

Yours is a little younger than everyone elses. The oldest ones were sold first and you got one of the last few. He will get there and will blow you away in no time. ;)

I have no doubt about that Ryan I can already see what's coming in underneath :)

Edit: Ryan are these all from the same clutch? dam'd by the brantley female? They look superb.

Wow! Nice colors on your guys. Hooper isn't showing that much color. He stays outside and is dark most of the time. He's growing real fast and is quite friendly though.

Edit: Ryan are these all from the same clutch? dam'd by the brantley female? They look superb.

Two clutches same parents they were laid 3 months apart but hatched at the same time. One clutch was 9 month the other 12 months. Then there were a few late hatchers from each clutch

well today my gonzo baby, dr dre, shed for the first time since i had him (3 weeks)

100_1784.jpg

after this pic, he "posed" for the camera and was less fired up, almost felt comfortable, it was so funny.

100_1792.jpg

100_1785.jpg

100_1790.jpg

100_1793.jpg

They all look so great! I can't wait for mine to start showing those colors. I had him and my Nosy Be out and my nosy head bobbed at him again, but this time he fired up to him as if he were a female.

Back
Top Bottom