Digital Cham Art :)

I have Photoshop and the Wacam tablet and couldn't even do this if you sat down and showed me. Do you have to draw every detail? You know, you might be able to sell your work over on the dart frog forum I visit often. I bet this would look cool using dart frogs as subjects as well.
Candy

Yes you have to hand in every detail. Also use some plugins. See if anyones interested and if they are I'll give you a cut of the money :D

Here is the newest one I did. Little Kitten :)

kitteno.jpg

I would never take a cut of the money...that is not fair of me. I would only want to have you do a picture for me once I am employed. I could give you a picture of a Poison Dart Frog and post it on the forum for you or if you want I could link people to this site and have them look at your work.

That kitten is adorable!!

I would never take a cut of the money...that is not fair of me. I would only want to have you do a picture for me once I am employed. I could give you a picture of a Poison Dart Frog and post it on the forum for you or if you want I could link people to this site and have them look at your work.

That kitten is adorable!!

Here you go! Enjoy :D

2smalle.jpg

OH MY GOD!! You did my Scootie. I didn't realize I had attached that picture. I thought I only attached frog photos. That picture means so much to me..thank you so much !! Truly, I appreciate it.
Candy

OH MY GOD!! You did my Scootie. I didn't realize I had attached that picture. I thought I only attached frog photos. That picture means so much to me..thank you so much !! Truly, I appreciate it.
Candy

Here is some of your others :) I emailed you the big high res photos

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job, looks great, ya i have photo shop also, i go to school for all that stuff, but thats way cool, turn out pretty nice, great idea

you know what you should look into HDR editing.. its awesome

room.jpg

hdr-1.jpg

2176897085_946b7b66b8.jpg

Stauwerk_HDR_by_design_suite.jpg

hdr.jpg

its really exciting if you have photoshop

These are great and all, but do you have any other one's where your not just using the cutout filter in photoshop?? I see a few more filter's on some as well, but any original works??

Back
Top Bottom