Digital Cham Art :)

That's amazing, I might need you to give Georgie's picture a try. Is the one in my gallery of him napping good enough, or do you need something better? :)

gallery ones are a bit small if you have a bigger / high res file that would come out much better.

Sancho, I love those pics!! Would you please do me one of Lily? Do I need to pm you a link or send the file as an email attachment? I haven't decided which pic I want done yet though - I've got so many of her and I love them all!! Great work - the pics look amazing!

Sancho, I love those pics!! Would you please do me one of Lily? Do I need to pm you a link or send the file as an email attachment? I haven't decided which pic I want done yet though - I've got so many of her and I love them all!! Great work - the pics look amazing!

Sure! You can email it to me or pm me a link doesn't matter. Just make sure it's a big file normally 1200x1000 or bigger works the best cause I can see the details better. Email is TBDesigns(REMOVE)@gmail.com

Been working on some photos of my son to get framed and I finshed one late last night and thought I would post it.

84193050.jpg

Just finished a iguana that passed away a few weeks ago. This one came out awesome. Thanks for the donation MJ :D Enjoy your picture.

greeniguana.jpg

I would love you to do one of mine! Would you mind? Do you have the time? I'm sure you've been flooded with requests now!

Sure! You can email it to me or pm me a link doesn't matter. Just make sure it's a big file normally 1200x1000 or bigger works the best cause I can see the details better. Email is TBDesigns(REMOVE)@gmail.com

Cool! Cheers, Sancho! I'll email a pic to you!

Sure! I have had a ton of request and I'm working on them will have 4 done in the next hour or so.

Awesome thank you! Please don't feel you have to do it with any urgency! Oh, and the file is pretty big! What format do you need it in as I currently have it in RAW format. Is that ok? Or do you want me to convert it to JPG or something?

Awesome thank you! Please don't feel you have to do it with any urgency! Oh, and the file is pretty big! What format do you need it in as I currently have it in RAW format. Is that ok? Or do you want me to convert it to JPG or something?

send both :)

Wow Tim,
That iguana is amazing. Can you do one for me too? I have to figure out what picture I want to use. Thanks!

Wow Tim,
That iguana is amazing. Can you do one for me too? I have to figure out what picture I want to use. Thanks!

Of course Tylene! Just send me the picture you want done. Also I have atleast 30 silks that have cocooned already :)

Thanks! Yeah those were some big silkies. My panthers and crested gecko like the moths too. By the time they are bored with the worms, the moths hatch.

Back
Top Bottom