Different poop - cause for concern?

Steve A

Chameleon Enthusiast
Spikes poops are typically solid with a very bright white urate. They're usually very wet poops/urates. This one just looks different than any I've seen him do. Almost looks a little diarrhea like?

I'm wondering of he's passing sperm here, or if he's potentially sick, or is he just kinda overly hydrated? Last night he slept right next to the large pothos and that's directly where the fogger hits.

I feel like this maybe is sperm. What does it look like? I'm talking about the gooey stuff that splattered 🫣

20231004_163418.jpg

Looks overly hydrated to me what I circled here may b a sperm plug but I’m not sure to be honest.

Attachments

• IMG_8188.jpeg
    IMG_8188.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 39
I would just keep an eye on it... If they get more to where they are like water I would dial back your fogging. There is such a thing as over hydration as well.
ok thank you. He usually doesn't sleep there. This is the second time he's done it. He slept there a couple nights ago. Went back to his normal spot the night before last, then back there again lol so far right now he's in his normal spot which has been perfect so that's good.

I guess when I specifically notice him sleeping at that pothos... I will drop the fogger to half 'strength' and see how that works.

Back
Top Bottom