Dante weighing in...

alhickabee

Well I weighed Dante today. He was 17 grams on 11/1/08 I got him from Juli on the 8th and today he weighed in at 38 grams. He's not as big as some others from this clutch but he's got a great personality and is seeming to grow more accustomed to me. He doesn't try to run every time I open the cage anymore, haha. He also is eating crickets from a cup and as of a couple days ago is eating supers from my hand. Anyways on to some pics...
DSC06324.jpg

DSC06323.jpg

DSC06321.jpg

Trip outside
DSC06325.jpg

Headeleon!!
DSC06312.jpg

My only concern is this normal resting colors are a little pale, more of a tan than a green but still some green. This can best be seem in the last two pics. Other than that he is doing great and eating well. He hasn't shed yet in my care but I think one is coming soon. The area underneath and behind his fore arms are starting look like the beginning of a shed. I have to thank Juli for this awesome guy. Anyways thanks for looking...

Don't be to concerned with his resting colors, being a bit duller they are doing what they are, being resting colors. i am sure he will fire up or bring out his true colors as he gets older.

especially being one of julirs babies, he's bound to be a looker.

Don't be to concerned with his resting colors, being a bit duller they are doing what they are, being resting colors. i am sure he will fire up or bring out his true colors as he gets older.

especially being one of julirs babies, he's bound to be a looker.

I figured as much, I was never very worried just wanted a little reassurance from experienced owners. He is such a cool guy and is definitely becoming a looker he has some crazy spots of blue that the pictures don't really show. I really noticed them today when I weighed him today, the pictures were taken Saturday.

Oh cool pics! He looks like he is going to pull out the orange side of things-The little brown guy I am holding back looks alot like your guy and that is exactly why I am holding on to him. His weight is on par with the the males I have left, and most of my babies seem to be on the mellow side and easily handled. He looks great!

Many of his brothers and sisters shed this week-so Dante is probably going to also!

Updated: Dante Weighing In

Well this guy sure has grown quite a bit since the last pics. As of last monday he was 83g putting on 10-15g every week. I'm sure he'll break triple digits when I weigh him tomorrow. He is finishing up a shed so I decided to snap a couple of post-shed pics and of course he decided to get pissed of at the camera, that veiled personality showing through!
DSC06485.jpg

Back
Top Bottom