Dang, Chazam!!

lol so funny u used a glove xDDD oh by the way my roaches have exploded xDD i have allot of them now.

Awesome! I told you. Water. Feed. Heat. Sit back and wait!! :D
yeah my pets love them i was surprised how many babys roaches i ended up having after feeding them to my 3 month old chameleon i didnt know roaches bred that fast im going to be tradeing some of them soon for some hornworms. should be fun.

Ok. If y'all say so... :eek: :)

On the head, and down the middle of his body! :D

Chazam is looking very handsome! :D Haha, you could name a dinosaur for every cham. You got yourself a little stegosaurus!! :D:D

I'm seriously considering wearing a glove, or sweater, or bulletproof vest (LOL) too... Yoshi has some serious claws man and I think I may be allergic :( Too bad cause he loves to explore places I'm not really comfortable with... lol.

On the head, and down the middle of his body! :D

Chazam is looking very handsome! :D Haha, you could name a dinosaur for every cham. You got yourself a little stegosaurus!! :D:D

I'm seriously considering wearing a glove, or sweater, or bulletproof vest (LOL) too... Yoshi has some serious claws man and I think I may be allergic :( Too bad cause he loves to explore places I'm not really comfortable with... lol.

Thanks, man! Yeah, those claws can grab hold pretty good! I cant wait to see how big and strong he grows up to be!

Thanks, man! Yeah, those claws can grab hold pretty good! I cant wait to see how big and strong he grows up to be!

Yeah, no prob! I'm gonna get some pics up soon of Yoshi fired up... be a first for everybody! :D Yoshi's not the aggressive type... :/

Oh and also, I've noticed lots of baby roaches recently! Cleaned the tub out a few days ago, and I was very surprised! Thanks again, they are fantastic... they are quite hardy too :)

Yeah, no prob! I'm gonna get some pics up soon of Yoshi fired up... be a first for everybody! :D Yoshi's not the aggressive type... :/

Oh and also, I've noticed lots of baby roaches recently! Cleaned the tub out a few days ago, and I was very surprised! Thanks again, they are fantastic... they are quite hardy too :)

You're welcome! Water. Food. Heat. BAM!!
Get some pics up quick!! :)

I posted a couple of pics in this thread with the mirror. He was already a lil fired up before I got him in front of the mirror...

Back
Top Bottom