Damn photo stealer!

Instead of arguing maybe you guys should become partners. If I am right .be is for Belgium right? I am pretty sure no one in Belgium is selling Chams in the Americas (maybe I'm wrong)? And vis versa. And from what I have read so far his website is only informative. I'd be stoked if I find a pic of my cham on the web. Its a lot like saying "look what a good job this guy did with his cham, everyone should have a cham that looks like this"... your cham is independently famous :D

BTW - I stole my avatar off the web too.. i hope no one sues me cuz i'm broke already.

actually, Miwill.. I do have to admit that i admire your nosy boraha...
I've been salivating over this locale for so long...
Let me know if you decided to sell your cham over to US.:p

Watch out for that avatar, Phatturk. lol :D
To be safe, why don't you just take a pic of your own wonderful chameleon?
It's much much prettier than somebody else's anyway, right?

Last edited:
I hear ya but I am lazy :) i found this one that was already the right size off yahoo images. I have been telling myself to change it for awhile now :D

Well, I hope i didnt break any laws.....
Their is a current thread going on right now about all the differnt locales of panther chameleons. So I posted the pictures on the thread. I Think it was about 10 of them from Screameleons and Chameleons Only.

OOPS:p

Thanks for coments about the Boraha :)
He his an old wild caugh of a good friend of mine.
She keep all him panthers out of any terrarium!
She has got a quite big house, a lot of plants, wide windows...
When you are invited to drink a cofie, you can see panthers walking on your feet, running on the floor...:)

No, i'll not export animals oversee, there is too much papers to fill in, stress to support etc...

My website was firstly made for informations but that i have so much and babies, i sell quite a lot of them.
I don't enough animals for the belgian and french market!
For this reason, i drive in germany and Holland to buy and resell animals.

For your information, all the picture i signed are (of course) from me.
You can use it as you want, but please, do not erase the signature or "cut" the picture to avoid my name.

The red and white masoala male that you have in your gallery is awesome! I wish that we could get something like that in the states, how did you find it??

Also, Nate, your mitsio is so pretty, have you bred him?

Masoala are not imported under this name.
They are involved with Tamatave!
I found it was Masoala when i get some pictures of friends after a travel in Madagascar.
After research on the web and after collecting pictures of persons that traveled in madagascar but without any knowledge on reptiles and caméléons, i confirmed that this colormoph was something other than Tamatave.

Friends from Holland, some really good panther breeders, confirmed it by showing some pictures inside Masoala natural park.

The one on picture in website is an F1 specimem bought from a Slovenian breeder friend. He was lucky enough to get a real WC Masoala pair and not specimens from Tamatave.... that he bought as Tamatave!

In fact, this colormoph is near Nosy Boraha animals, speeking about colors.
You can also find them around "Cap Est"

So then, it would be very hard to specifically purchase chameleons true to those colors and import them into the us? That's discouraging, but I guess with enough money anything is possible.

How about La Reunion? That green and black panther male is also beautiful. Is the island owned by France, and if so, what are their laws about exporting panther chameleons?

La Réuninon panthers pictures are made by a french guy that leave in the island.
They looks like Nosy Be but with more green and less blue.
It is impossible to transport these animals from this french island, it is forbiden by a law.
It is bit like french snakes from the wild, if they are not so uncomon in south of france you still not have the right to handle them!
One day, a man found a "Natrix Natrix" lost in small city.
He decided to take the animal to put him far away, in the wild, to avoid death by cars, pollution, cats etc...
He was stoped by a police contrôle and they found the snake.
He had to pay a important taxe for it, he had serious problems!

I like the dark green, but I guess it's best if people don't take them from the island.
I think it's pretty bad that the law would be so strict that it wouldn't allow you to help an animal.

Back
Top Bottom