CRiiCKEtt TAKE OVER!!!

PeriTanz

:(My entire container of crickets just fell open and now they are loose!!!!! (I already found them everywhere with no major escape attempts having been previously implemented to my knowledge;))
I spent like twenty min trying to catch them and only ended up retrieving about 20!!
If anyone wants to know where are all the parties are at; i could tell them im not sure, but my apartment is hoppin! hahaha:D

Last edited:
I'd actually suggest putting out a bowl of chopped carrots... in my cricket keeper I have one and not one ever leaves the bowl, they just sit there and eat and eat.

I suggest oranges... Cut them up so the juice and smell get into the air... Thats what my crix are all attracted to

:(My entire container of crickets just fell open and now they are loose!!!!! (I already found them everywhere with no major escape attempts having been previously implemented to my knowledge;))
I spent like twenty min trying to catch them and only ended up retrieving about 20!!
If anyone wants to know where are all the parties are at; i could tell them im not sure, but my apartment is hoppin! hahaha:D

Lol my house is always "hopping" as well! I seem to catch like 5 a day.:p I accidentally knocked over a bin of baby crickets and now they are all grown up:rolleyes: good suggestions given to you they are always drawn to food and water:D

haha, i sound like odd one out but my gf just recently lost abou 1 1/2 dozen after they chewed through her thick bag and we just got Home Defense Max Spray and it has done a great job killing the escapees (roommates HATE crickets). I use it in my room against ants and my python, chameleons, and feeders are totally fine somewhat near where i spray

i havent had that problem for years now..hardly ever see a roaming crix..but in the past (like 15 years ago, when i was a teenager) i would wake up at night with a crix walking acrossed my chest..or my gf screaming and shaking me..LOL

i havent had that problem for years now..hardly ever see a roaming crix..but in the past (like 15 years ago, when i was a teenager) i would wake up at night with a crix walking acrossed my chest..or my gf screaming and shaking me..LOL

How may I ask have you solved the inevitable?:confused: not buy them anymore:p

Lol my house is always "hopping" as well! I seem to catch like 5 a day.:p I accidentally knocked over a bin of baby crickets and now they are all grown up:rolleyes: good suggestions given to you they are always drawn to food and water:D

You just made my fears that much more real!!! haha

Best part when you lose crickets is when your evil sister is terrified of them... and her room is right by yours.

LOL!!!!

.....................................................................................

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately when i got home from work noOne had gathered for the meal. Op g2g there goes one now! :p

You need a cat! I've had quite a few jailbreaks and my kitteh is an excellent cricket patrol. ;)

:D haha! I think my dog was pretty excited by it. Not sure how many shes actually managed to eat while i was at work but at least she got to play with them. And my turtles will be stoked as i gradually uncover larger ones than id prefer to have around at this point.

I have to deal with escapees often enough, but I just moved my sub speaker box for my computer closer to the cham cages, keep some cricket crack under the box and if I ever need a cricket I can lift up the speaker and usually find 3-5 chillin using the speaker for warmth.

Back
Top Bottom