Cricket Crack in Canada?

Metric

Is there anyone that sells cricket crack In the general area of.....Canada?? lol. I just don't want to pay double the cost due to shipping (tariffs don't help either)

Thanks guys!

What tariffs are you refering to??? Most items imported into Canada from the states are charged a $5 brokerage fee through USPS/Canada Post and the GST & PST taxes. You'd be paying the taxes regardless if you buy in Canada or import from the states.

Just stay away from the couriers, as they will hose you on Brokerage fees, eh!!!

Also consider buying cricket gutload from www.feederfactory.ca. They will ship ...

LOL 'Cricket Crack' strikes again! Can somebody please satisfy my curiosity and post a pic of your cricket crack packaging for me? I really want to see it. Still for the life of me cant work out why they call it that? Its hilarious! :)

LOL 'Cricket Crack' strikes again! Can somebody please satisfy my curiosity and post a pic of your cricket crack packaging for me? I really want to see it. Still for the life of me cant work out why they call it that? Its hilarious! :)

Well back in the 80s, crickets did not move like they do now. They were very calm and relaxed but after this stuff was invented; it sadly deteriorated their entire culture to a spiratic, out of control insect that wanders in the slums of cities.

They talk about this a lot on the history channel. Well.... I think they do anyway:confused:

Best Stuff Ever!

Cricket Crack is made by Steve Sims. His user name on the forums is SSimsswiSS

Here is a pic of the Cricket Crack.

IMG_0009.jpg

LMAO Minihuey! I was thinking along those lines! :D
Thanks for the pic Summoner, the cricket looks kinda spaced out! :D

So, I just got back from a trip to San Francisco, and I got full security search both way. Wonder if they where looking for crack in my carry-on, and on me? :rolleyes: Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom