Couple pics of a 26 years old Nosy Be!

Shoes on shoes off made no difference with my friends. You fall asleep or pass out at a party and it's your mistake. I woke up one morning covered in taco bell sauce, missing both eyebrows, vulgar words in sharpie on my face, reeking of beer that had been poured all over me, and my shoes stolen. Eh what are friends for.

Never did find those shoes.

Looks a bit Ropey,could do with being rehydrated as its eyes are sunken in abit.
Also it really should not be sleeping during the day..looks ill i would get this animal to the vets ASAP:D

thks for bringin this around again or ida missed it as i joined after that, i saw the age and nosy be and i was same as some others and thought they live that long? good thing i wasnt takin a drink at the time....great one

Looks a bit Ropey,could do with being rehydrated as its eyes are sunken in abit.
Also it really should not be sleeping during the day..looks ill i would get this animal to the vets ASAP:D

i concur, this animal is in bad condition as treelions pointed out sleeping during the day is never good.

please fill this out and get back to us ASAP! https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

that left elbow looks bent to me anyone else notice that?

I wonder what her colors will be when she* FINDS OUT what you did. :rolleyes:

* Females have the knack of always finding out. :p

Had a buddy of mine who like to overdo it and pass out for any occasion. Until one night we decided to give him a makeover heh heh we dressed him up in my sisters clothes-skirt makeup-jewellry we even braided his hair! When that got boring we dropped him off on a park bench beside his house.
He's been sober a long time:D

Sober maybe, but is he still your friend? Did he meet new people while on the bench??

thanks for your concern.. Im giving her some reptaid right now.. one teaspoon per 100lb. I accidentally used 100W bulbs and she basked under there and got burned as well. I need some neosporin quick... And for the fecal check I don't think its possible... unless I get a dump truck to pick it up... She has massive poo problems...

Back
Top Bottom