Colors and patterns?

gngorman

Hey guys!! Just posting a few pics of my girl she just started showing these patterns and colors few days ago. Stress signs??? Its pretty consistent with basking maybe just to bring in some heat??? Looking for some thoughts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 186
Hey guys!! Just posting a few pics of my girl she just started showing these patterns and colors few days ago. Stress signs??? Its pretty consistent with basking maybe just to bring in some heat??? Looking for some thoughts.

Does she show this pattern constantly or does it change in reaction to lighting or activity around her cage? Looks pretty normal to me. Generally, more spotting is a sign of mild stress...not really a serious level, more like heightened awareness of something.

My female also started doing this maybe last week, or the week before.... then one day, she had a ton of yellow, and is starting to show a lot of teal...
take lots of pictures....

It's not consistent. It does happen whenever I go around her cage so I'm sure that's it. Also at what age can they start producing eggs? I'm not quite sure her age, she is about 8"snout to tail. Can anybody estimate her age for me?

It's not consistent. It does happen whenever I go around her cage so I'm sure that's it. Also at what age can they start producing eggs? I'm not quite sure her age, she is about 8"snout to tail. Can anybody estimate her age for me?

They can lay as early as 6 months old. The pic made her out to be a bit larger. I'd say she is about the 6-7 month mark, hard to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom