Colorado Reptile Show

joefarah

"Rocky Mountain Reptile Expo" to be precise...

Its January 26th in North Denver

Anyone on here planning to attend? I contacted one guy who's on the vendor list and planning to bring chameleons. He will have quite a few species including sailfins, rudis, panthers, jacksons, veilds, ect...

The vendor list actually looks extremely sparse compared to past shows when they have sold out every vendor table

I will be going just to poke around a bit...

- Joe

I'll probably check it out.
I agree it does look sparse this time around.
Kind of exciting that someone may be there with some interesting chameleons though.
If I can manage to wade through all the snakes, geckos and tarantulas to find them!:)

-Brad

Brad,

If I see a guy hanging around the chameleon vendor and dropping the name "kitty" I'll be sure to say hello :)

I just hope I can make it in and out without buying anything thats alive. I'm shooting for just taking home a good reptile book this time, but no new pets!

Also Brad...

I'm not sure if you've ever met Barry Schneider, of ACME Critters, but he breeds veilds and also happens to be one of the nicest guys out there. I saw him added to the vendor list just today. Maybe he has a girlfriend for Kitty?

Kitty came from Barry.
He is a product of Saibara (son of Smaug <Kammerflage>) and Clarisse (daughter of Lidgun <Bluebeast> and sister of Storm <chameleon76>).

-Brad

Thanks for the warning ...
I'm going to be strong and try not to be tempted by them and your previous offer ...:rolleyes:
I really need to concentrate on veileds!

Weather is supposed to be pretty nice on Saturday!

-Brad

Ha Ha yeah I was just teasing! I do look forward to meeting you though and I'm really glad to hear the weather will be nice. A bad snow storm could completely ruin the show.

I'll be there from at least 10-noon. My parents are in town visiting for the weekend, so I can't hang out all day at the show....

See you then :)

Back
Top Bottom