coccidia help!

Glad he will be getting the help he needs! :) Poor little thing. I'm glad my insides don't randomly pop out....

Me too!
I know danibug is upset about having to rehome him. but shes got some stuff going on that she cant provide for him and i have a vet that can treat him..

so and i wont deny it, pretty happy im getting a faly... ;)

i couldnt imagne my insides comng out. and he acts normal too.
nothing has changed with him according to her.

Me too!
I know danibug is upset about having to rehome him. but shes got some stuff going on that she cant provide for him and i have a vet that can treat him..

so and i wont deny it, pretty happy im getting a faly... ;)

i couldnt imagne my insides comng out. and he acts normal too.
nothing has changed with him according to her.

at least he's a trooper! I hope all goes well-- keep us updated!

agh. i tried. but couldnt find anything.
you cant tell me now to do something,, then i go do it!

i was thinking about doing the same exact thing but i was afraid of what i might find...

BUT

Nigel update :
Doing good still walking around his cage like normal, eating, drinking, nice bright color. did have a little incident prolapse earlier maybe around 3?? put some ky on it and went right back in. but just went and checked on him no prolapse. i will continue in the middle of the night to check on him and right when lights come on get up and do hourly checks and keep doing this routine until camimom gets him and gets to a proper vet and not like my vet that i have here... i would say more but there is children on the forum :). but i cannot thank you guys enough for helping through all this you guys are amazing
<3

Just an update.
Falywill arrive to me on tuesday morning.
He has a vet appt set for wednesday at 5 pm.

so hopefully getting the right drugs, and a stitch in the vent.

See this is all going to work out. Dani made a very hard decision and is making a very big sacrifice, but it is what is best... and now this little one is going to get the best medical help it can because Cami has a great vet that can help. Soon Dani and this sweet Faly will get the medical treatment they both need and all will be good.

See this is all going to work out. Dani made a very hard decision and is making a very big sacrifice, but it is what is best... and now this little one is going to get the best medical help it can because Cami has a great vet that can help. Soon Dani and this sweet Faly will get the medical treatment they both need and all will be good.

hes doing ok. not critical yet. he still prolapses. but she is able to get it worked back in.
and since my vet can and has done the vent stitch, we can get it stopped while he heals. and recovers from the coccidia.

Just an update.....
the faly, [soon to be known as Glacier... sorry dani, had to do it ;)]
went all day and did not have a prolapse! wahooo!
and yesterday, he only had one, but it was smaller, and it went back in quickly!

so.. maybe wont need to get a vent stitch!

Back
Top Bottom