Chuck G.your nightcrawler/galactus boy 8-9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
O no I am not trying to down anyone's thread I am simply saying that is not a ambanja it may have ambanja in there but are not pure. And yeas I have read that thread in the first week I got on here ... That thread from what I got from it is there are standards in locales and if they do not meet set colors they are considered crosses or designer f.pardalis. if these are what ambanjas are going to be called now a days then why do no other breeds make these and all that look like this are called Nosy bes. Are you saying that maybe Nosy be need to be put in to the sub locales of ambanja:confused: if so then were do the pure Nosy bes go are they just to be thought as ambanja now too..... there are defined treats for each locale that show and these are not all ambanja and clearly have Nosy be in them. Simply put if it dosnt look like everyone else's ambanjas in the world. I have looked and know breeders all over the USA,Germany,Netherlands,Belgium ect. Then it is simply a designer f.pardalis and if breeding as a pure these will really mess up the locale in the USA and ambanja locales will just have to be in captive breeding known as a sub local of ambanja or nosybe. Any ways sorry again op I am done and no mater what that is one super blue awesome cham.

I have seen those and I think they are cb which would make the designer panthers to. I am sorry for jumping on your thread your boy is very beautiful and I love how he looks but this is my Fav. Local and I have been search and looking for year at all different ones and non come in all blue all that come in from the wild all blue are Nosy bes. Anyways I have said enough I like how your cham looks I just don't want to loose a nice locale in the USA because some one messed up.

Would this mean (in the dog world) that when you breed a Great Dane with a Poodle, you lose Great Danes or for that instance Poodles?

Would this mean (in the dog world) that when you breed a Great Dane with a Poodle, you lose Great Danes or for that instance Poodles?

If people breed those two breeds together and made designer breeds and called them pure great dane or poodle . Then yes they would be lost if people keap doing it and didn't correct ,admit or call people on it ....

Wow. Someone shitting on another thread. Thanks guys for posting pics of some of my guys. For the record, and I am not going to spend an evening debating on what I breed, My original blue lines came from Kammers Glorfindel line and my Spiderman line, A wild caught Ambanja. Both exceptional Ambanjas,not "ordinary" and what someone may have seen. Some of the ones had the best blue qualities and I kept them and used them in my breeding program. I will continue to breed the best quality and sometimes unique traits of locales and pass them on to my customers. Anyone from Texas that would like to call me, 410 251 6237, feel free, otherwise stick to the sewing circles and a part time detective job.

Chuck, from what I've seen on the forums and your website your animals are top quality. You can clearly see the care and effort that goes into your breeding programs. Those Ambanjas are awesome. Keep up the great work.

Wow. Someone shitting on another thread. Thanks guys for posting pics of some of my guys. For the record, and I am not going to spend an evening debating on what I breed, My original blue lines came from Kammers Glorfindel line and my Spiderman line, A wild caught Ambanja. Both exceptional Ambanjas,not "ordinary" and what someone may have seen. Some of the ones had the best blue qualities and I kept them and used them in my breeding program. I will continue to breed the best quality and sometimes unique traits of locales and pass them on to my customers. Anyone from Texas that would like to call me, 410 251 6237, feel free, otherwise stick to the sewing circles and a part time detective job.

Wow I have not dumped on anyone's thread and I said my two cents and I got quoted on my post so I was obligated to give the best ansewer I could.also there is ways of posting if you are mad with out profanity:eek: you call them what you want it dosnt hurt me just to clear it up there is no such thing as a true blue ambanja ever in the wild and documented so in mosts eyes these are designer crosses JMO . Also you got your true blue ambanjas from a breeder who is know to breed mostly crosses who is to say they didn't mess up. As for calling you I have no prob. With that at all what time is best for you . I am not apart of no clicks ,circles ,groups or anything I am my own person and stand alone and that is kit just with me.also I am in no way a detective lol. Thanks for the complaint on that those guys are awesome but I am allowed to be a us citizen and freedom to speak what's is on my mind is allowed...

Last edited:
Wow I have not dumped on anyone's thread and I said my two cents and I got quoted on my post so I was obligated to give the best ansewer I could.also there is ways of posting if you are mad with out profanity:eek: you call them what you want it dosnt hurt me just to clear it up there is no such thing as a true blue ambanja ever in the wild and documented so in mosts eyes these are designer crosses JMO . Also you got your true blue ambanjas from a breeder who is know to breed mostly crosses who is to say they didn't mess up. As for calling you I have no prob. With that at all what time is best for you . I am not apart of no clicks ,circles ,groups or anything I am my own person and stand alone and that is kit just with me.also I am in no way a detective lol. Thanks for the complaint on that those guys are awesome but I am allowed to be a us citizen and freedom to speak what's is on my mind is allowed...

If I posted my opinion on every panther that is posted on here and its origin I would have a lot of people upset and I would. have to be pretty bored. Why anyone feels the need to do this I will never know. Your "opinions" basically insults myself and the Kammers breeding programs. Trust me,we have forgotten more than you will know about breeding.

If I posted my opinion on every panther that is posted on here and its origin I would have a lot of people upset and I would. have to be pretty bored. Why anyone feels the need to do this I will never know. Your "opinions" basically insults myself and the Kammers breeding programs. Trust me,we have forgotten more than you will know about breeding.

Wo wo there slick what crawled up your leg and bit you. No reason not to show a little class .... And if you take my post as a insult then that's the way you take it. It is in no way ment to be. And as for what I know and breed. I bet I could make both of your heads spine and what you have forgotten and know ..... If you have anything else to say pm me I don't mind I have been working with reptiles since I was 15 so I know genetics and what's right and wrong most of the time...... Just because I haven't been on the forum as long as you dosnt mean I haven't keap reptiles way longer then you which I bet I have. and dude calm down and breath.... Don't just go rambling on I made my last post to the op and I am done with this thread.

Last edited:
That's awesome me too :D

To the op I am sorry if I messed up your thread I did not mean to really just wanted to clear that up and your cham is one beautiful animal and you should be proud of him...

no worries dude. I am not bothered by it. He is what he is . Its what I wanted and chuck delievered I am happy :)

Wo wo there slick what crawled up your leg and bit you. No reason to be un classy .... And if you take my post as a insult then that's the way you take it it is in no way ment to be. And as for what I know and breed. I bet I could make both of your heads spine and what you have forgotten and know ..... If you have anything else to say pm me I don't mind I have been working with reptiles since I was 15 so I know genetics and what's right and wrong most of the time just because I haven't been on the forum as long as you dosnt mean I haven't keap reptiles way longer then you which I bet I have. and dude calm down and breath.... Don't just go rambling on I made my last post to the op and I am done with this thread.

I will tell you what had my head spinning, your use of the english language.
I had to get a third grader to decode your last post. If you have been working with reptiles longer than I have,which is about 25 years, you haven't learned much. I can post your pm for everyone to me, asking advice on misting schedules,gut loading,color enhancing,etc. That was this Feb. Please "wow" someone else, I am not impressed.

I will tell you what had my head spinning, your use of the english language.
I had to get a third grader to decode your last post. If you have been working with reptiles longer than I have,which is about 25 years, you haven't learned much. I can post your pm for everyone to me, asking advice on misting schedules,gut loading,color enhancing,etc. That was this Feb. Please "wow" someone else, I am not impressed.

Lol wow because your chams are not the norm. And very odd for a ambanja you are getting very personal and way off subject ... Any yeah my spelling isn't that great partly because of my phone and the other because of me wow way to make your self seem belittleing of others way to go there. And as for the pm yeah I did and I don't deny it one bit I think your chams look amazing at such a young age and thought you do a great job in raising them. That's why I had to ask those questions ...... I am not attacking you in any way but you are choosing to do so with me I have done nothing wrong and just stated my opinion and what I thought. Now if you have any thing else rude or demeaning please pm.

Edit. If you would like I can go fix my post so you can understand it better.

Unbiased opinion = Texas Ranger's posts came across negative with an agenda to discredit what the OP called the chameleon . Continued posts about the subject swayed it into me taking it negative . Still very mild compared to going on a goat forum & calling a male a billy ... The correct name is a " buck ' !!! LOL . Geez , a rose by any other name is still a rose !!! :)

Unbiased opinion = Texas Ranger's posts came across negative with an agenda to discredit what the OP called the chameleon . Continued posts about the subject swayed it into me taking it negative . Still very mild compared to going on a goat forum & calling a male a billy ... The correct name is a " buck ' !!! LOL . Geez , a rose by any other name is still a rose !!! :)

Well I am sorry if I made you fill my post was negative in any way I was just stating what I was seeing...... And in no way am I discrediting the chams above I love how they look they are very beautiful and healthy and all of you have done wonderful jobs raising and keeping them that is what matters. I just thought maybe other people were like me and like to here opinions on there animals weather it be good ,bad,color,shape,care ect. Again I am sorry and the continued post were reply to quotes I wrote so I felt a need to ansewer.

Lol wow because your chams are not the norm. And very odd for a ambanja you are getting very personal and way off subject ... Any yeah my spelling isn't that great partly because of my phone and the other because of me wow way to make your self seem belittleing of others way to go there. And as for the pm yeah I did and I don't deny it one bit I think your chams look amazing at such a young age and thought you do a great job in raising them. That's why I had to ask those questions ...... I am not attacking you in any way but you are choosing to do so with me I have done nothing wrong and just stated my opinion and what I thought. Now if you have any thing else rude or demeaning please pm.

Edit. If you would like I can go fix my post so you can understand it better.

Did anyone ask your opinion? The answer is NO.
Someone innocently posts a picture of their chameleon and you attempt to impress someone with your knowledge. In doing so you insult myself and the Kammers. Now I realize, someone like yourself that is insulting and annoying doesn't know they are being insulting and annoying. That's part of being insulting and annoying. YOU dragged my name into the conversation and I am certainly going to defend myself. That makes it personal with someone like myself that is meticulous with every detail of breeding and care of my chameleons. I am finished talking with you publically and privately. I will however accept your apology. In the meantime, keep my name out of your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom