Chinese Mantis Ooths (Egg Cases)! Free Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pssh

Avid Member
Mantid Ooths
I have some Chinese mantis oothecae available right now. Newly hatched mantids are great for small or baby chameleons. Mantids are also a great for natural, organic pest control outside. Some people even let mantids loose in their homes to eat escaped feeders. These ooths have already been in the fridge so they can be hatched as soon as you get them or they can be put back in the fridge to be saved for later. They can hatch out up to 400 babies, but 150-200 is more average for a medium sized ooth.

To order, either email me or purchase off of my website, which is in my signature.

My blog describes the care that the ooths will need to be incubated and how to hatch them outside as well:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/pssh/640-mantis-oothecae-egg-case-care.html

1 Ooth - $4.99
2 Ooths - $8.49
3 Ooths - $11.49
4 Ooths - $13.99
5 Ooths - $ 15.49

Insect Lids
I also have some deli cup insect lids available to purchase with them. These are great for hatching the ooths out in a 24 or 32 oz deli cup (not included.) They allow ventilation without allowing the baby mantids to escape. Simply glue or sew the twig the ooth is attached to onto the lid so that the ooth faces the bottom of the deli cup.

Poly Fabric Lids - $0.50 each
Aluminum Screen Lids - $0.75 each

Shipping and Guarantee
Ooths are guaranteed to hatch within 8 weeks of incubation. If they do not hatch after you have followed the care in my blog linked above, I will either refund your money or send a replacement. They are sent using USPS and generally arrive in 1-5 days depending on the location.

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

I still have a bunch of these, and I have some that should hatch within 2 weeks of receiving them as well as the normal ones that will hatch within 8 weeks. I can't make any guarantees that they for sure will hatch within 2 weeks, but they should hatch very soon after they are incubated/left at room temp. They still have the guarantee that they will hatch within 8 weeks or your money back. If you would like these ooths, please leave a note when paying for them about which type you would prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom