Chameleon species

Kenny_D

Hey guys.

I want to know what your favorite kind of chameleon is.

For example I absolutely love the look of the furcifer pardalis nosy boraha

And let me know why you like it the most :D

Trioceros melleri. They are a large chameleon with a ton of personality. They have occipital lobes that they will wave back and forth. They will puff up and rotate on a branch and they will even shake the branch violently when they are pissed. It is awesome and hilarious at the same time! Their colors are amazing and I love watching them eat. Their tongues are extremely powerful and if they ever nab an insect off of a surface, like a wall, the bug is actually mashed at impact. Gotta love it!!

I have to say I love all chameleons. I find them all fascinating. There are some people that see various species as ugly. I don't. There is literally not a species that I don't find amazing. I think that is why I have so many!!!

Trioceros melleri. They are a large chameleon with a ton of personality. They have occipital lobes that they will wave back and forth. They will puff up and rotate on a branch and they will even shake the branch violently when they are pissed. It is awesome and hilarious at the same time! Their colors are amazing and I love watching them eat. Their tongues are extremely powerful and if they ever nab an insect off of a surface, like a wall, the bug is actually mashed at impact. Gotta love it!!

I have to say I love all chameleons. I find them all fascinating. There are some people that see various species as ugly. I don't. There is literally not a species that I don't find amazing. I think that is why I have so many!!!
That's so awesome man haha I also like most of them :)

This one, Trioceros quadricornis gracilior. They are like dragons--bright colors, long slender horns, fabulous red claws, sail fins, dragon throat spikes. And then there is their soft sweet eye.

20160815_103233.jpg

20160711_171542.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

20160903_184405.jpg

There's to many chameleons I love... They all have their own things that make them unique.

Right now I have Jacksonii and love it because it's a small triceratops.
I want a Panthers because it's so colorful and a bit larger and also a bit less demanding.

There's to many chameleons I love... They all have their own things that make them unique.

Right now I have Jacksonii and love it because it's a small triceratops.
I want a Panthers because it's so colorful and a bit larger and also a bit less demanding.
Love the jacksonii they look so happy with that face haha

Back
Top Bottom