Chameleon Paradise

Lazy Boy

Lazy boy is just starting to show some greens in the face but it going to be some time before he starts showing some real color. Soooooo let's see some Chameleon Paradise pride in here and post pics of your Chams from Bruce. Males, females, nosy, ambilobe I want to see em all.

Lazy Boy
DOH 4/20/14
Sire Candy Cane
Dame Oh My

Hot Sauce!
DOH: 4/25/14
Sire: Kandiroo
Grandfather: Candy Cane Jr.

Attachments

• DSC_5621.jpg
    DSC_5621.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 283
This is the one we call a Faly Be. It was an accidental cross between a Faly and a Be. But I think he's really cool. I have a baby Ambilobe and a Baby Nosy Be that I'll be picking up when I get back to Cali in a couple days. Can't wait! Bruce is a great guy and has some beautiful animals. I would highly recommend him to anyone out there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 232
Little dude looks good. I'm waiting on my candy cane baby to be shipped out hopefully today. Couldn't get him in the mail before the holiday weekend.

Probably from the same clutch though.

Nice who are all 3 sired by?

To be honest, I'm not sure. The blue bar adult was purchased from him as an adult. I didn't raise him. He was a hold back that was about 14 months old. Same as the Faly/Nosy cross. He was around 8 months when I got him. I think his sire was Blue Dream. The baby I have is from Kandiroo. I am fortunate enough to be local to Bruce, so I have had the privilege of actually seeing what he has and picking them. So I have not ordered them from a particular clutch like I would have to do if I had to have them shipped to me. And just so you all know, he has to be one of the most dedicated guys out there. Really committed his life to not only breeding, but caring for his animals. He is very passionate about what he does. I'm sure there are several quality breeders out there, but I have met him and seen his operation personally. And there may be other operations out there equal to Bruce's, but I promise you, there is no one out there doing it better. I'm about to pick up my 4th panther from him.

To be honest, I'm not sure. The blue bar adult was purchased from him as an adult. I didn't raise him. He was a hold back that was about 14 months old. Same as the Faly/Nosy cross. He was around 8 months when I got him. I think his sire was Blue Dream. The baby I have is from Kandiroo. I am fortunate enough to be local to Bruce, so I have had the privilege of actually seeing what he has and picking them. So I have not ordered them from a particular clutch like I would have to do if I had to have them shipped to me. And just so you all know, he has to be one of the most dedicated guys out there. Really committed his life to not only breeding, but caring for his animals. He is very passionate about what he does. I'm sure there are several quality breeders out there, but I have met him and seen his operation personally. And there may be other operations out there equal to Bruce's, but I promise you, there is no one out there doing it better. I'm about to pick up my 4th panther from him.
I too am local to Bruce and will be going down there soon to pick up another. And I agree on everything you said about Bruce.

Yep I must say its pretty nice being local and getting to pick your cham. Bruce is great and I will for sure be getting a female from him to breed with Lazy Boy. Let's see more pics. I know there is more.

Bruce Lizard

I got this one from Bruce June 2013. He's huge now and still coloring more.

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Could very well be! I'm coming home from visiting family in Michigan I haven't seen since I was a kid, so I guess it's only fitting my chameleons may be having kind of a reunion of their own.:)

Going to be picking up my new nosy be baby from Bruce tomorrow. Will post some picks when I get him home. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom