Chameleon get together- South East PA

I'll have producing cultures of bean beetles, melanagastor and hydei FF's, and some L1-L3 mantis nymph's. I'll also have small starter cultures of purple isopods and panchlora nivea for everyone to take home with them if you want to give them a try.

I'm really hoping I can fill Nick and Kyle's baby cages with lots of werneri and some sternfeldi babies by then!

Carl

Awesome, I'm sure I'll need some more cultures. My campani go through through bean beetles and hydei like crazy. Only a month away. Excited to see werneri in person and meet some new chameleon people. :)

im really sad that I live so far away...I'd be there in a heartbeat!! Cait, maybe we should organize something like this in Canada??

That sounds like a great idea! I'd love to meet some new ppl, especially ones who like chams!
Pm Me maybe we can set something up

I'll have producing cultures of bean beetles, melanagastor and hydei FF's, and some L1-L3 mantis nymph's. I'll also have small starter cultures of purple isopods and panchlora nivea for everyone to take home with them if you want to give them a try.

I'm really hoping I can fill Nick and Kyle's baby cages with lots of werneri and some sternfeldi babies by then!

Carl
I've been looking for new food items for my chams without crazy ship costs/DOA issues. Can I get them from you? I live very close.

Sure! I almost always have plenty of everything ready to go. Shoot me a PM with what you are looking for.

Carl

Ok folks we are getting closer. I've had some set backs with caging after the storm but everyone is ready for visitors! :)

I have my regular blue bottle fly spikes order coming in next week so if anyone wants to add to the order to save some shipping costs let me know. This week I'll be making plenty of fresh hydei FF cultures. The bean beetle cultures have been a bit slower taking off but I see plenty of eggs on the beans so they should be exploding any time. A couple of mantis ooth's are coming out of the fridge today so there should be plenty of nymph's.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Carl

Carl we can't wait! Do you or anyone else want us to bring anything? We pretty much can bring anything from our website if someone would like to see something or to pick up something and save on shipping costs.

Ok folks we are getting close. Tonight is the latest for me to order blue bottle spikes and have them for the weekend.

I pulled out some mantis ooth's just hope they hatch in time. Plenty of bean beetles and hydei FF's to take home if you'd like. Also if you have small babies, Rhampholian or Brookesia I can set you up with Aphids.

Could everyone that plans on stopping by drop me a line so I have a head count and I'll be able to give directions.

Carl

Ok folks we are getting close. Tonight is the latest for me to order blue bottle spikes and have them for the weekend.

I pulled out some mantis ooth's just hope they hatch in time. Plenty of bean beetles and hydei FF's to take home if you'd like. Also if you have small babies, Rhampholian or Brookesia I can set you up with Aphids.

Could everyone that plans on stopping by drop me a line so I have a head count and I'll be able to give directions.

Carl

I never heard of aphips as feeders until Carl, introduced me to them. My baby Brevs LOVE them!

I will take some more if you dont mind Carl!

I'm glad the Brev's are into them Kyle! I've got plenty so feel free to come by and grab some more.

Carl

It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend. :( I'm getting married on the 28th of this month and it looks like to we have to go to the venue and take care of some last minute details for the big day. I was really looking forward to coming and meeting everyone. Sorry I can't make it!

Frank

Congratulations Frank!

I hope we'll do it again in the future so there is always next time.

Carl

Losing patience!

Hello all of you, I know you had a great time at Carl's on Saturday, but today is Tuesday. Where are my pictures? Since I am not lucky enough to be near these events, Iat least need my picture fix!! So for all of you who brought a camera, please get my pictures posted. You know who you are , and so do I.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom