Chameleon boating adventures!

Professor Booty

I finally had a day off where the weather was appropriate for sunbathing. So, I decided to bring my veiled with me :D Excuse the mess, the boat hasn't had its post-storage cleaning.

out%20042%20%28Large%29.jpg

out%20043%20%28Large%29.jpg

out%20045%20%28Large%29.jpg

out%20046%20%28Large%29.jpg

For all of you that are worried, the boat was docked the entire time and all exits were sealed off. I kept a close eye on him just in case any escape attempts were made, but he never left his plant. He seemed to really enjoy himself out there and was not pleased when it was time to go inside.

Nice! Looks like he is lovin' the sun! That is awesome! I am jealous of your Cham...

Looks like he tried to bite the seat though....:D

nope sorry, my grand master veiled was actually F2 boat cham , grand parents were wild caught, parents cbb on a boat, and he was cbb on the same boat.

every cham he had since the orig WC pair was only house on the boat, no UV bulbs, all natty ca sun.

an interesting fact is that a huge majority of his F1 and F2's loved sitting in water. An this wasnt a temp or hydration issue. as you can imagine a boat is small enough to control the temp, and pretty much when i got there i realized that the boat was really more the chams home then his, he was kinda just crashing there LOL

when i bought him he was the last (personal pet ) of this guys breeding project that he was going to take with him to hawaii but it was not worth the hassle since he was going to a place where he could just pick jax for where ever he decided to sell

lucky me

Back
Top Bottom