Cham Room Re-model Photos

Very nice jann. Love the rain forest wallpaper. I'm sure they will all love it.

Thank you Rachelle. They have all had a turn in the room now and Sage enjoys it the most. He is like a little monkey, all over the place. :D

Jann your lucky living in Florida you have got a selection of exotic nurseries to choose from if Ficus and Schefflera's start to bore you. I have got a couple nurseries in Florida I buy from occasionally.

Yes, I feel very lucky to live in a warm tropical climate.

Looks awesome Jann! I love the jungle wallpaper and the vine highway! thats what id want my cham room to look like if i ever make one in the future! Are all of your chams going to be in there at the same time? it looks like they'll have enough room from each other to me.

Thank you Wade! The boys will hang out separately in the play room. I don't want anyone stressing out. When I had the 4 panthers they all got along and would hangout in my living room/dinning room area and I use to have 3 girls, a veiled and 2 panthers that had 3 separate free ranges in the pink room and they all got along.

that looks really nice :) I love the pics of them just running around :D

Thank you Cheryl! That's Sage running around. He has so much fun in there. :)

That looks really great. They must be very comfortible.
And I love the wallpaper :)

Thank you Kaan for your nice comments. The chams are loving it!

Looks awesome! I bet Sage feels right at home in all the new green.

Thank you Olimpia. Sage was so funny his first time in the new room. He went right over to the mural and looked at the big tree like he wanted to go up that tree. :)

Jann,
That room looks amazing! Love the color and the forest wall! If I were a cham, I'd never want to leave!!! Sounds like you have an empty tank. Hmmm.... :D

;)

Thank you Michael for the compliment on the room. Thank tank is going to stay empty and if Teddy doesn't use it soon, then it's going out to the garage.

looks fantastic Jann!!!

Thank you Rob!

Looks very nice! I love the mural on the one wall. Beautiful job!

Thank you for your very kind words.

Wow, that's an amazing transformation! I love it and I'm sure Sage and the rest will have a great time traversing around in there!!
Guess the trip to Geaceland and seeing Elvis' Jungle Room gave you ideas!! ;)

Just curious, how do you keep the from climbing up the light cords in the corners and coming down on top of the light domes themselves? I'd be fearful of possible burns....

Jann, what a gorgeous room! I love the makeover. I have a large nature mural downstairs and when I first put it up Phineas would go over to it and try to climb up into the picture. I think he is still a bit confused by it!

Deb

Wow, that's an amazing transformation! I love it and I'm sure Sage and the rest will have a great time traversing around in there!!
Guess the trip to Geaceland and seeing Elvis' Jungle Room gave you ideas!! ;)

Just curious, how do you keep the from climbing up the light cords in the corners and coming down on top of the light domes themselves? I'd be fearful of possible burns....

Thank you Lisa. Yea, I figured Sage need his own Jungle room although I have been allowing all the boys their time in the room. Mike said the cords are tight against the wall buy I'm going to have him double check them. I don't want any burns.

Jann, what a gorgeous room! I love the makeover. I have a large nature mural downstairs and when I first put it up Phineas would go over to it and try to climb up into the picture. I think he is still a bit confused by it!

Deb

Thanks Deb. It's nothing like your room but they are loving it. :)

Looking good Jann. Hopefully I'll get to come see it soon :)

Thanks Kevin. I'm really looking forward to seeing you. :D It's been awhile.

The mural is totally incredible. I can see who your critters wanted to climb on it. Looks awesome.

Jann this is a vast improvement over the pink, and I'm so happy that Sage feels right at home! Great job on it, and the jungle mural looks fantastic! :D

The mural is totally incredible. I can see who your critters wanted to climb on it. Looks awesome.

Thank you Mark for the nice comments.

I love it, it does look better than the "pink room" ;)

Thank you Emilia! I like the green better also.

My mother painted my room pink when i left for college. Sure kept me from ever moving back in. :eek::eek::eek:

That's funny. My daughter was the one that wanted the pink room but at the time I was happy with pink. Our house before this one she wanted a dark purple. :eek:

Jann this is a vast improvement over the pink, and I'm so happy that Sage feels right at home! Great job on it, and the jungle mural looks fantastic! :D

Thank you Michelle. I'm glad you like it. You saw the before so now it's time to come and see the after.

Back
Top Bottom