cham napping during the day.

tkalawart

Ive caught flex closing his eyes at times during the day. I am about to leave for work so i dont have time to fill out the How to ask for help sheet but I can assure you ive gone over everything i need like 10 times and I cant find what might be the issue. dusting with calcium everytime. Multivitamin 2 amonth. gutloading with fluckers dry feed and wet +calcium. His cage is big enough for now I feed him reptile safe water and clean his cage regularly. His poop has looked a little soupier then usual. Ive ordered rapashy superfood and Im spraying the cage down with warm water twice a day. uvb sun lamp and ceramic heater and fog machine that runs early and shuts off in an hour. Please help me guys I love the little guy and I hope its a simple fix.:confused:

Please help

If anyone has any thoughts or if you've had this issue Vegemite if reply appreciate the feedback.

some times i see mine closing just one eye or the other like hes resting one lol sorry i have idea though what it means

have you had him tested for parasites???? I would get a fecal done. Runny poop could be a sign of this, not to mention closing his eyes means something is awry.

it depends on what he might have. There is one that is very hard to get rid of and your whole cage would need to be sanatized piece by piece if it turned out to be that. It is called Coccidia. There are many others if in fact that is even what your cham has. First I would take him to the vet with a fecal sample and rule that out. Any of the parasites have to be treated with meds.

Back
Top Bottom