Cham names list

Edgar J. Foppington. (Esquire)

Ha! I like the formality!
Anyways my first Cham was pascal (original I know, my fiancé really wanted a Cham named pascal so I got her one lol!)
My current panther Cham is named Loki, and he's so aggressive he scares the vet! He's spoiled too. Lol.

Ha! I like the formality!
Anyways my first Cham was pascal (original I know, my fiancé really wanted a Cham named pascal so I got her one lol!)
My current panther Cham is named Loki, and he's so aggressive he scares the vet! He's spoiled too. Lol.

Bahaha, right?! My fiance has a thing for names...He's named a lot of my animals...
Sheldon Reginald, the White German Shepherd.
Pajamas, my male retic
and now Edgar...xD

pascal like the chameleon from the movie tangled. or patricia which is my little chams name :D

Yeah lol she saw the movie and loved the chameleon. So I looked up which chameleon has the closest resemblance and I ended up with a female veiled. She was disappointed when she found out that the tail actually curls the opposite way.. And just a couple weeks ago did we find out that pascal in the movie is actually a male. Now it makes sense why the veiled we had hated my fiancé.. Lol because she gave her a boys name. Haha.

My current 3 are Morpheus, Loki and Vulcan...I also had a female that I named Scarlet.

Just a suggestion for your list...which is a fantastic idea, but I thought it might be nice to put it in alphabetical order. It's actually quite easy in Word.

1) Select the text in a bulleted or numbered list.

2) On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Sort.

3) In the Sort Text dialog box, under Sort by, click Paragraphs and Text, and then click either Ascending or Descending.

This is merely a suggestion :) Love the idea of putting together a list...especially when people are always asking for suggestions...Now this list can just be posted :)

Here are all the chameleon names I've used, either currently or in the past:

1. Cerberus
2. Cobalt
3. Othello
4. Daedalus
5. Charlotte
6. Nautilus
7. Desdemona
8. Cassio
9. Azura
10. Antigone
11. Peony
12. Azalea
13. Azrael
14. Castiel
15. Gabriel
16. Guinevere
17. Thaddeus
18. Nemo

I keep a folder on my phone where I jot down names I like as I hear or see them, and then I filter later, and maintain a master list of names I already like that I can pull from if I get a new reptile. Usually they're Greek names or literary names, as I'm a pretty big bibliophile.

Castiel and Gabriel?? Do you watch Supernatural by any chance? :) haha

Here are some names I came up with:

Crowley
Misha
Alistair
Balthazar
Cas
Benny
Moose
Hunter
Bobby
JJ
Squishy
French fry
Beanie
Taco
Argon
Freckles
Spaz
Bulbasaur
Charmeleon
Bruce
Nemo
Derp
Frondz
Jiminy
Little foot
Frank
Zee

:)

Never thought of listing a few cham names of mine..

We tend to use fictional and non fictional characters.

Currently we have:

Emperor Ming
Imhotep
Nefertiti

Great lists of names.
I will ad some of these to my blog, which is growing, thanks to everyones input. :)

This will be the best list of names anywhere on the internet :)

Back
Top Bottom