CH Ch. j. jacksonii born yesterday

Discussion in 'Chameleon Breeding' started by Chris Anderson, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson
    Expand Collapse
    Dr. House of Chameleons
    Staff Member

Thought I'd share a couple pics from a clutch of CH Ch. j. jacksonii born last night from one of my females. I found them late last night and so far I've found 9 babies but I'm keeping an eye out in the enclosure for more.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a pic of one of my males sleeping. The females were sleeping in places I couldn't get good pics of them but I'll snap a couple later:

[​IMG]

Enjoy,

Chris

#1 Chris Anderson, Jan 29, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
    Brad likes this.
  2. flpanther

flpanther
    Expand Collapse

Gorgeous babies.

And the colors on that male are amazing. Are the babies captive born from a wild caught mother or captive bred?

3. Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson
    Expand Collapse
    Dr. House of Chameleons
    Staff Member

Thanks for the comments. They are captive born from gravid imported females. The male is a real nice animal.

Chris

4. Jerm

Jerm
    Expand Collapse
    Avid Member

Congrats! Those guys are amazing. I'm glad to see them around again.

5. Jewel

Jewel
    Expand Collapse

They are so adorable.

#5 Jewel, Jan 30, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  6. rcagosto

rcagosto
    Expand Collapse

Real nice. They are so cool. I wish I could have one, to bad though. I don't have the space lol. Goodluck

7. Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson
    Expand Collapse
    Dr. House of Chameleons
    Staff Member

Had another 16 babies born today from another female. These babies are a lot larger then the last clutch even though there are more of them. I've lost the 3 smallest of the 9 from the other clutch unfortunately but seeing this clutch, I think the last one just isn't as strong as they should be. Time will tell I guess but this new clutch is extremely active, alert and big. Pics soon,

Chris

Brad likes this.
  8. Jewel

Jewel
    Expand Collapse

Wow, that great news, glad these ones are healthier. I can't wait to see the pictures.

9. schegini14

schegini14
    Expand Collapse

Congrats!! Are those the one's you just recently purchased from mike at Flchams.