Can u identify?

Yes thanks jared. can we expand the disgusting smell love discussion? Anyone ever eat fish sauce?

My beautiful tiny blonde daughter just made a smell that made me consider if it was possible that a cabbage crawled up her butt to die from ebola. Why do the pretty ones always smell so bad? And think it's hilarious?

Boy, this thread has certainly changed directions, hasn't it?!? :eek: Why do these assassins travel in packs? There are various sizes in this group. Very interesting! :confused:

I guess they've adopted my hibiscus as their home! Here they still are! :)

aefd60bc-40ca-2023.jpg

aefd60bc-40d6-998a.jpg

aefd60bc-40e3-adf6.jpg

aefd60bc-40f8-3f8f.jpg

aefd60bc-4106-1093.jpg

aefd60bc-411a-c443.jpg

SO since you guys know your entomology, ive got a question, i see these bugs on occasion that look very similar to that one but they have a spikey semi circular ridge along the thorax. otherwise very similar. can anyone identify it by that description?

Boy, this thread has certainly changed directions, hasn't it?!? :eek: Why do these assassins travel in packs? There are various sizes in this group. Very interesting! :confused:
They don't exactly travel "in packs" as much as they are all born around the same time of year and like love bugs they mate and then die off continuing the cycle. And the females will tend to the young till they hatch and some time after that they leave them to fend for themselves. -thats the reason why there are various sizes.

Back
Top Bottom