Can anyone please guess freds age?

Dropdeadfred

I've attached a photo of the day I got him and I've had him for 11weeks and attached a photo of him today
Thanks guys!

Attachments

• DSC_2198.JPG
    DSC_2198.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC_1765.JPG
    DSC_1765.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 166
From the two pictures, that would likely make him about 5 months, but I was thinking a little older when I saw the first one and the colors he is showing.

Age is a difficult thing. Just because he looks like he is the size of say a 5-7 month old, doesn't mean he is that old if that makes sense. You will see a lot of animals that are much smaller for their age. For instance at reptile shows by me, there are people who have 5 month panthers, that are the size of my 8 week old panthers.

Just looking at size though, I would say 5-7 months.

Are you sure these pics weren't taken at different times. The first pic I would put him at about 5 months, but the second pic I would only say is between two and three months.

Are you sure these pics weren't taken at different times. The first pic I would put him at about 5 months, but the second pic I would only say is between two and three months.
yes she said that the first one was now and the second one was when she got him

"I've attached a photo of the day I got him"

"and I've had him for 11weeks and attached a photo of him today";)

Thanks Justin T,Im sure brownie64 knows the difference,sometimes I wouldn't listen to a doctor when I go get my check up,unless she is a female,the male doctor talk very fast treating me like a speedy woodpecker,only the female will drop u some hint like,"oh where does it hurts??,how long is been like this??? The whole scoops that make u sit there and listen:rolleyes: :)

Thanks Justin T,Im sure brownie64 knows the difference,sometimes I wouldn't listen to a doctor when I go get my check up,unless she is a female,the male doctor talk very fast treating me like a speedy woodpecker,only the female will drop u some hint like,"oh where does it hurts??,how long is been like this??? The whole scoops that make u sit there and listen:rolleyes: :)
haha ok i was just showing brownie where it said that:)

Back
Top Bottom