Camera and curiosity

Throwingstones

Avid Member
Added a Cham cam so I can see the laybin and she was super curious. She even taste tested it. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_7406.jpeg
    IMG_7406.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 31
Hahahhahahaha!!! My girl did the same thing!!
I love that😂 I wish I had a better spot to see the whole enclosure but I have so much foliage, I settled for a least the laybin. I’m leaving my sheet cover on at least until she lays. I can see the little bumps if she moves a certain way, it’s gotta be close! Maybe one day I’ll get another chamera to put up higher to get the top. I was wondering if maybe she doesn’t like the dirt mixture, maybe I should put a layer of just sand on top? Maybe it’s not deep enough? I’m so worried😂 it’s like ~6”, moist for good tunnels. I don’t think she goes down into it much if at all.

I love that😂 I wish I had a better spot to see the whole enclosure but I have so much foliage, I settled for a least the laybin. I’m leaving my sheet cover on at least until she lays. I can see the little bumps if she moves a certain way, it’s gotta be close! Maybe one day I’ll get another chamera to put up higher to get the top. I was wondering if maybe she doesn’t like the dirt mixture, maybe I should put a layer of just sand on top? Maybe it’s not deep enough? I’m so worried😂 it’s like ~6”, moist for good tunnels. I don’t think she goes down into it much if at all.
I think you are ok. What you have sounds great ❤️

Back
Top Bottom