Came home with a new friend after my first reptile show!

He is darling, congrats!

We have one decent reptile show in our area every few months, and one monthly show where the participants are questionable (sickly animals) so we do not attend. I'm always jealous of people who can attend good shows!

He is darling, congrats!

We have one decent reptile show in our area every few months, and one monthly show where the participants are questionable (sickly animals) so we do not attend. I'm always jealous of people who can attend good shows!

Aww thank you so much! I appreciate it. Oh man that's not good :(

very cute !! I have been playing with crested geckos- its the fuzzy eyelashes -they are so cute!! lol
nice video - you crack me up singing to him :p
face it- you are HOOKED !! it always starts with one.......;)

very cute !! I have been playing with crested geckos- its the fuzzy eyelashes -they are so cute!! lol
nice video - you crack me up singing to him :p
face it- you are HOOKED !! it always starts with one.......;)

Ahaha thank you! Glad you liked it. I was singing the bee gees because I have an obsession with them.
You're so right though, I want more geckos!!! They're so interesting and have nice colors and they're pretty cheap sometimes. I feel bad for Reptar though. I don't want him to feel neglected.

Jax is sooo cute, I think I want one now but I don't know that much about them...are they pretty tame and like handling, what do you feed him, did I tell you he was soooo cute?

Jax is sooo cute, I think I want one now but I don't know that much about them...are they pretty tame and like handling, what do you feed him, did I tell you he was soooo cute?

Hahaha thank you so much!
They're pretty easy. Get a 20 gallon tank and you could keep a few. I only want one for now because I don't want them breeding and males fight with each other to the death. They're chill. They eat very little and you change their water every other day. I feed mine daily because he is 5-6 months old. Once he hits a year I think I have to start feeding him every other day. They just got inside their homes and lay in there and sometimes come out and explore the tank. My guy loves sitting in the corner of the tank when I'm on the computer. I think he likes seeing me or something. It's very entertaining :)

I feed him meal worms. He can also eat crickets, butterworms, dubias, superworms, and a few other things but I just feed him a couple crickets, mealworms, a couple dubias and a butterworm. Not daily but I mix his foods up daily.

Back
Top Bottom