Well what the heck fine you beat the pants off me
Lol no not at all I like making stuff never said I was good at it lol
IMG_20161203_154507.jpg
IMG_20161203_154502.jpg
IMG_20161203_154452.jpg
IMG_20161203_154445.jpg
IMG_20161203_154428.jpg
IMG_20161203_154419.jpg

Ok, so I am the Vanilla Gorilla Tamer (at least the essential skills have been mostly mastered), Lol. It is true that by most standards I am considered a righty, but I didn't start out that way. It was by force that I had to become right handed in Kindergarten. I avoid large dinner parties and apologize in advance for my confused and often mistaken as poor table etiquette, as for me...both hands are utilized at mealtime. And the profound clumsiness and confusion in hand dominance has left me a little less than, can we say "athletically gifted". I do however have some artistic skills worth mentioning: design, cooking, various crafts, music, writing, poetry and scrapbooking.

Lefty - I used to be a chef, but was never terribly creative at it. I can also do counted cross-stitch, but that's the extent of any creativity. I cut (with scissors as well as with kitchen knives) right handed, just because it was easier to learn than to have those stupid left-handed scissors in grammar school. I was a southpaw windmill softball pitcher, but batted righty. Another lefty trait I've found - I eat one thing at a time on my plate. They can touch, but I'll eat my peas, then meat then mashed potatoes, or whatever. I don't necessarily do it in the same order everytime I have the same meal, but 90% of the time it's one thing at a time. All in all, I'm just strange.

Lefty - I used to be a chef, but was never terribly creative at it. I can also do counted cross-stitch, but that's the extent of any creativity. I cut (with scissors as well as with kitchen knives) right handed, just because it was easier to learn than to have those stupid left-handed scissors in grammar school. I was a southpaw windmill softball pitcher, but batted righty. Another lefty trait I've found - I eat one thing at a time on my plate. They can touch, but I'll eat my peas, then meat then mashed potatoes, or whatever. I don't necessarily do it in the same order everytime I have the same meal, but 90% of the time it's one thing at a time. All in all, I'm just strange.
I despise left-handed scissors and I eat one item at too.

I also eat one thing at a time least favorite first most favorite last lol

I think lefty scissors were created by right-handed people with good intentions but they end up frustrating us. I just use regular scissors backwards. Manual can openers and power saws are also annoying

My youngest is a Lefty, he is the world's pickiest eater ever! Lol. And he too east one thing at a time on his plate! We sure are unique! My mom is not a Lefty, but she surely stood up for my rights back when I was a little monkey and the schools tried converting me to be "normal! Lol! I am so thankful for her!

My youngest is a Lefty, he is the world's pickiest eater ever! Lol. And he too east one thing at a time on his plate! We sure are unique! My mom is not a Lefty, but she surely stood up for my rights back when I was a little monkey and the schools tried converting me to be "normal! Lol! I am so thankful for her!
I'm a righty and I'm a bit picky . I think this was such a great idea Matt Vinilla Gorilla .

Ok chameleon people, this is not a joke! As a breeder I have discovered that most of my customers are left handed, and that whether they are left handed or not, they/we are all artistic! Very artistic! Like amazing cooks, bake and decorate cakes, home decorators, write poetry, musicians, actors/actresses, people who love paint and are good at it, etc, etc, etc.......

So, let's do a head count! (Please this is not a thread to frustrate or anger right handed people, it is just a fun observation and I am intrigued at having data from a larger population sample!) So, please keep it nice and appropriate! (By the way, my wife/angel of my heart, is right handed and I can not exist without her! And she is very artistic too!)

So please. In your responce, for the first sentence write: "Left/right = type of art". If you want to write something else, please leave a few spaces below that and then add the rest. My next post after this will be an example!

Thanks!
Lefty - painting, quilting and just started knitting.
IMG_0776.JPG

Still righty, but did learn to play hockey with a lefty stick. By the time I knew any better and switched I was able to do both. Every game I could screw with the opposition by switching throughout the game. Also had great backhand righty and lefty :confused:.
Tried to do this with tennis, but could NEVER serve lefty. Usually hit myself in the leg on serve :eek::rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom