Cage stands?

devynnogood

Does anyone know of a good site that sells cage stands? I don't want to build one.
Or is anyone using something that works just as good. I want something with storage underneath. I've thought about using bed side table but they aren't tall enough or wide enough.

Thanks

Rubbermaid and others make some plastic 3 drawer storage units that work well but the top is only big enough for a 18x18. You can even make the top drawer into a drainage tray. You would need to make a top and possibly back legs to make it stable for 24X24.

I bought a shelving unit from home depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Edsal-72...al-Shelving-Unit-in-Black-UR-245WGB/202067997

You can place the shelves where you like, and use what ever materials for shelves you'd like as well.

I'm using the top of mine to hold my Quad light fixture from lightyourreptiles.com. It fits perfectly.

I also replaced one of the shelves with that white eggcrate material people use for a drainage layer in their bioactive set ups. I didn't have to cut it or anything, I just supported it with some aluminum strips. My cage is set on top of that. It is 3' by 3' by 2' and it also fits just right.

Underneath I have a shelf with a concrete mixing tub which I also got from home depot. This is where all my water drains into.

Underneath that I have 5 gallon buckets full of RODI water, some feeders, and my misting system will go there (when it finally arrives).

No, it should bother you though that you dont know the difference between to, too, or two. instead it bothered you more that i corrected you and decided TO re-post what i said TWO times TOO.

No, it should bother you though that you dont know the difference between to, too, or two. instead it bothered you more that i corrected you and decided TO re-post what i said TWO times TOO.

Tooooooooo bad you care more about grammar than chameleons ;)

i wasnt being rude and this isnt a pissing contest on who cares more about chameleons. i have 4, so clearly i care. funny how one word can make someone have a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom