bump/discharge on eye

plzhelp

i have a 2 year old panther chameleon who around a month ago started closing one eye, sometimes it was the left sometimes it was the right so i did some research and figured it was vitamin a deficiency. which would have made sense because i wasn’t giving multivitamin or gutloading feeders so it would make sense if he was low on vitamins, i was just giving calcium with d3 twice a month and every other feeding without d3. so on the 13th i gave 5 supplemented feeders with repashy calcium plus lod and 2 days ago another 5 feeders. but he still closes his eye and i just noticed a little bump on the corner of his eye this morning and that eye lid looks a little bit swollen. sometimes i loosen the cap on a water bottle and drip tiny drops in his eye and that helps him get it out even though he doesn’t like it. he has a t5ho 5.0 bulb and a 100w uv bulb (like 10-12 inches away from stick). does anyone know what is the cause of the bump on the eye and what i can do to help it, he hasn’t shed in a while so it isn’t shed in his eye.

Attachments

• IMG_5509.jpeg
    IMG_5509.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5510.jpeg
    IMG_5510.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5511.jpeg
    IMG_5511.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom