Blue on blue Ambanja

Another good place (of course, you probably already know this) Is the Kammers. I got my chameleon Cobalt from there a few years back, and they have some pretty outstanding blue lineage from Glorfindel, a pure blue on blue Ambanja.

Another good place (of course, you probably already know this) Is the Kammers. I got my chameleon Cobalt from there a few years back, and they have some pretty outstanding blue lineage from Glorfindel, a pure blue on blue Ambanja.

Michele nailed it! I too was looking for a blue on blue Ambanja and found the Kammers on line. I now have a grandson of Glorfindel :D Just google Chameleons Only and they will pop right up. They are here in Southern California so the little guys don't have to endure too much driving time when being shipped.

Michele nailed it! I too was looking for a blue on blue Ambanja and found the Kammers on line. I now have a grandson of Glorfindel :D Just google Chameleons Only and they will pop right up. They are here in Southern California so the little guys don't have to endure too much driving time when being shipped.

The Kammers only have Amandil babies available currently.

I have one of his babies. Quite a looker at only 4.5 months. Not exactly Blue on Blue... but ...

IMG_4178.jpg

If you want a Blue on Blue Ambanja, I'd say that Todnedo has the ultimate Blue on Blue Ambanja one could ever want. Try to PM him and see if he has any available.

Todnedo actually did contact me, thank you all sooo much for your help! My boyfriend and I just fell in love with the blue on blue, they're beautiful!:D Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom