BIG NEWS! Parsonii hatched!

Congrats again! I am grinning ear to ear for you! :D

Now when is Todnedo and Steve going to be adding to the excitement?:cool:

Chuck, way to go man! No words I can say would capture the excitement but let me just say well done and you deserve it!

The casual keepers and even breeders can't fully appreciate the patience and hard work that goes into the whole parsonii process.

I know I already congratulated you on facebook but HUGE congrats!!!! I am SO excited to see these CB in the US. It is a monumental accomplishment and I am super excited for you and anyone lucky enough to get a chance to work with one of your offspring. Great job Chuck!!!

Congratulations !
It seems that your technique to catch the falling eggs was excellent.
If it starts so well the whole clutch will hatch this summer.
You should better be prepared to keep them separate.
Our babies hate near visual contact to each other.
Kind regards
Andreas

Congratulations !
It seems that your technique to catch the falling eggs was excellent.
If it starts so well the whole clutch will hatch this summer.
You should better be prepared to keep them separate.
Our babies hate near visual contact to each other.
Kind regards
Andreas

WOW, that becomes a logistics nightmare in a hurry:eek:

Congrats again! I am grinning ear to ear for you! :D

Now when is Todnedo and Steve going to be adding to the excitement?:cool:

don't forget me! 12 months to go on my clutch, fingers crossed.
We might have a summer 2014 parsonii explosion haha :rolleyes:

Contrats on number 2 Chuck! So excited for you

That's great news! I have to ask now since you have a bunch of little ones running around. Do you plan on selling some and if so have you given any thought on pricing?

Number 4 has hatched and 3 more are poking out!
I can't answer any questions about selling or prices. I will be keeping them for some time for research and observation. This doesn't happen everyday and I am planning on taking lots of notes for future breeding.

Number 4 has hatched and 3 more are poking out!
I can't answer any questions about selling or prices. I will be keeping them for some time for research and observation. This doesn't happen everyday and I am planning on taking lots of notes for future breeding.

people have already started to ask about buying them! i think it a good decision to keep them a bit anyways.

Hopefully no one is getting sick of the updates but you weirdos on a chameleon forum are the only people who find it interesting! Number 7 is almost out. Sorry for the lack of pics. Promise a ton next week.

Back
Top Bottom