Better and Bluer than Bonsai

I wasn't sure that Bonsai's sons could fill his big shoes, but I'm speechless at what I found under today's shed! I'm so excited!!!

rudegyny.jpg

5eja3e4a.jpg

yzunugag.jpg

yvyryzu7.jpg

6yqaneha.jpg

Amazing

Omg he dosent look real! are you shure he hasn't fallen in some pain? Can you put a pic of his dad up too please xx

Wow...

Its beauties like this that make me want to invest in a panther of my own. That blue is so vivid! He is gonna be one handsome man when he grows up, just like his dad. Perhaps even better if he keeps that baby face :p

What locale is he?

I know I already commented on FB, but wow you have something very special here! The Bonsai genes live on!!!! He is incredible already, but you know he is only gonna get better! How old is he btw???

I know I already commented on FB, but wow you have something very special here! The Bonsai genes live on!!!! He is incredible already, but you know he is only gonna get better! How old is he btw???

Thank you, Carol. This guy is just a little over 6 months. I am so happy that Bonsai was generous with his blues before he passed away:)

That is the bluest blue cham I have ever seen!

Are you sure you didnt photoshop those pics, even a little ;) :D

Haha, I have a lot of doubters, but I swear, not even a tiny bit. The photos were taken on an iphone with zero filter. I think I'm going to have to get a video of him to prove it. Or wait, can videos be edited for color too? If they can, I sure don't know how to do it :)

Is he the only one of the clutch with this type of intense blue? Being 6 months old I am assuming most of the clutch mates are sold? If so, do people update you with pictures?

Back
Top Bottom