Beautiful 2 year old Ambilobe Blue Bar Panther (Noki Baby) Chameleon Full Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChameleonBoss

Well, Sad to say I’m moving and I can’t bring my beautiful 2 year old Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon(Noki Baby) with me. So, I need to sell him with everything and I thought I would try to sell him on here first and go to somebody who has the passion for chameleons that I do.

About Costa:

His Sire was Noki, 2 years old born on 5/15/13, very active. Currently eats gutloaded crickets (free ranged in cage), Superworms, and Phoenix worms(once every two months or so). Was going to start him on silk worms this summer. He eats anything that moves.

Everything that I’m selling all together is pretty much in the pictures, but this is what you get:

• Costa- Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon
• Chameleon 4’ tall cage
• 1 Pothos plant
• 2 small money trees
• 2 fake vines and some tree branches
• Heat lamp
• UV Lamp with Reptisun 10.0(Just changed 2 months ago)
• Mist King misting system
• Power strip with timer for Mist King and a timer for the lights
• 5 gallon reservoir bucket
• 5 gallon drain bucket
• Nice Vanity/Cabinet
• Supplements- Calcium with Vitamin D, Calcium without Vitamin D, and the Vitamin one
• Homemade cricket box (maybe a 30quart? Plastic box)
• Chameleon Book- Chameleons: Care and Breeding of Jackson’s, Panther, Veiled and Parsons by Gary Ferguson, Kenneth Kalisch, and Sean McKeown

I’m selling everything you need to take care of the chameleon, just pretty much take it home plug and play.

Local Pickup in Valencia, CA 91355
Asking $700

Feel free to PM me or email me [email protected]

The Sire Noki

Costa When I first got him Maybe ~2 months and Now

Costa enjoying a Shower

The Full Set Up

Plumbing with the Blue 5 gallon Bucket Reservoir and the 5 gallon Drainage bucket. 2 of the 3 supplements on top of the Blue reservoir bucket and the Chameleons book that comes with everything as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom