Beardies

1068EDAC-6C67-4635-BB19-368B99332C5A.jpeg
92DF17FF-EF12-420E-A7B2-7AAE782CD50B.jpeg

Fergus and Gertrude

Thanks. Fergus is a ball of energy. Gertie is our sweetie. Plus whenever our daughters want to handle the chams we just toss them a beardie haha. Not really toss. But you know.

Ah, yes, well Opal is a beauty. We have a rescue which was ambiguously labeled normal as well. But once you have one Beardie, there’s really nothing stopping you from having 3 right? I mean there’s no way your making it through that bag of collards before it spoils if you’ve only got one. This is Thelma. She ruined us haha
28F98390-ABD4-4EDE-B973-F88E1BDBCABC.jpeg

Ordered a Zen and the wait for it is horrible. Patience is not one of my virtues. Supposed to ship towards the end of the month. I guess it gives me time to figure out if I want to make it tile floor or bioactive.
Gratuitous pic of Spike practicing to be the next Jean Claude Van Damme.
View attachment 280564
Remind me again what brand and size enclosure Spike has before the zen.
I'm trying to help a friend judge sizes.

Remind me again what brand and size enclosure Spike has before the zen.
I'm trying to help a friend judge sizes.
I had the Repti Zoo 18x18x48”. It is actually quite a nice terrarium...just wanted to give him that extra space. I bought it from Wayfair for $270. Now the price has gone up to $360!

Oh dang! That's just as expensive as a zen!
Yes, it is. I really liked the Repti Zoo and wished the larger one was available when I bought it. I had Spike in front of a window facing the street and he loved looking out. With the Zen, the best I can give him now is a partial view of the unexciting back yard.

Yes, it is. I really liked the Repti Zoo and wished the larger one was available when I bought it. I had Spike in front of a window facing the street and he loved looking out. With the Zen, the best I can give him now is a partial view of the unexciting back yard.
Stinkeye LOVES looking out at the side yard—meadow, big ol' willow tree, wildlife, and the BUGS!... Even the "predators" don't seem to bother him. He's usually good for a half hour before he gets bored & squirmy, but he could just be getting cold—IDK.

We still miss him—check on him daily, but 😴💤

Back
Top Bottom